OT: Video Game Thread: Part 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Amorgus

Sep 22, 2017
Rochester NY
I just played What Remains of Edith Finch? on Game Pass and that was interesting to say the least. Never thought I'd play a game where you get to be a baby that drowns itself in a tub but I have now.

PALE PWNR

Jul 10, 2010
Sewell NJ
Looks like the suspension was because of our EASHL team name.

Dateline Predators

I’ve also had that name for years.

Way to go after that stuff and not the other shit that goes on.

With the amount of guys that go in that game with a black guy with blonde or grey hair and some variation of the word monkey or gorilla as their name it's crazy to me you'd get suspended for that

Amorgus

Sep 22, 2017
Rochester NY
At least single player games don't usually censor your self-naming. It would break my heart if I couldn't name my Gummi Ship in Kigndom Hearts games the Puppy C*nt. Seeing Donald get excited and "yell" it out three times in a row still makes me giggle.

Reactions: Defect

FLYguy3911

Sanheim Lover
Oct 19, 2006
I've been balls deep in The Show. Although the Diamond Dynasty feature always ends up turning me off when I go in to play an online game against a guy that has every diamond player in the game after spending a thousand bucks on virtual player cards. I've been cruising in the traditional online head-to-head games.

I finally bought a (somewhat cheap) gaming monitor and it makes the experience a lot more enjoyable considering the input lag can be the difference between breaking your bat into 100 pieces and dropping dick on an inside fastball.

Cody Webster

Jul 18, 2014
NHL 20 was on sale on Best Buy's website for $25 with $3.99 shipping so I finally sprung for it. That will hold me over until FF7 Remake drops on 4/10.
You could have gotten from the PS store for the same price ;)

At least it was that price a few days ago

Gotta see and hope GTA V is still $15

trostol

Learn to swim, Learn to swim
Jan 30, 2012
R'lyeh
restarted playing State of Decay 2....game is still meh at best. Too many issues in terms of a never-ending amount of zombies around no matter how many you kill...and too many needs to make your group happy

LegionOfDoom91

Jan 25, 2013
Philadelphia, PA
So... they're doing a Remastered Modern Warfare 2 campaign. Looks like the No Russian mission is still 100% the same.

Brace yourself for a media shitstorm...again.

I had to look up what you were even talking about here. I played it & frankly didn’t think much of it at the time. I really don’t get too heavy into video games like that though to really follow controversies like that.

But I’m also someone who can separate movies, tv shows, video games, etc. from reality so this stuff never really registers to me anyway.

Reactions: Striiker
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad