Player Discussion: Victor Hedman

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheFurryPickle

Mar 9, 2019
You want clips? Not playing showed and he mishandled the puck alot.

6 hours and 13 minutes - 4th longest game in NHL history....sure...if you want to dig out all the clips I will watch and consider your post. Thank you and have a great day.

aessi

Jan 1, 2015
6 hours and 13 minutes - 4th longest game in NHL history....sure...if you want to dig out all the clips I will watch and consider your post. Thank you and have a great day.

There were plenty in the first period alone. All i'm saying he was rusty in the first game and made mistakes. There were like 3-4 giveaways in front of the net when next game he had none. Also some sloppy passes and mishandling the puck but maybe ill make make clips.

Danythegod

Jun 25, 2013
Ottawa, ON
He has turned it up a few notches and is playing like the #1 defenceman in the league, if he continues this all the way to a cup, he is hands down the best defenceman in this league.

mrjiggyfly

Jun 1, 2011
Las Vegas, NV
Bruins fan here. Hedman for Conn Smythe. He played flawlessly and brilliantly the whole series. No mistakes and so many good plays. He skates so well for a guy that size. In the series before, when he caught up to Atkinson who had that head start--just incredible. I saw NBC sports conn snythe watch that didn't have him in the top 10. It had Heiskanen as front runner as of Aug 31. In my opinion, Hedman is the team leader, MVP of then Lightning and the playoffs so far. He's the most indispensable player

DFC

Sep 26, 2013
NB
The OT goal will put Hedman on Conn Smyth radars. Most people with votes actually did watch that series, so all the talk for TB has to be about Hedman and Point right now.

Reactions: Sila v Kucherove

The Gongshow

Fire JBB
Jul 17, 2014
Toronto
Sadly Hedman won't win the Norris this year but my god has he been lights out these playoffs. It's a race between him and Point for the Conn Smyth

Didn't think Hedman could possibly get any better!!! This is the best hockey he's ever played

The Gongshow

Fire JBB
Jul 17, 2014
Toronto
He isn't even on the 1st PP unit
And it really bugs me. Serg is useless on the PP1. Hedman needs to be on the #1 to help get it going. Serg just passes to Kuch or wrist shots it wide of the net or its blocked

I don't even wanna think of him trying to set the onetimer up for Stammer (Which Hedman has down to a science)

(Serg in general has made me nervous these playoffs. Still young and developing but man I don't like him out against top lines)

Reactions: TeslaCoilFan
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad