Prospect Info: Victor Ejdsell

migi

Feb 25, 2015
From the few clips I've seen, fighting for position near the blue paint and collecting garbage goals is not necessarily Edgies style, but we'll soon see.

Yeah it ain’t. He could learn to play like that but he is not like Anisimov for example.

bwana63

carter blanche
Jul 11, 2014
Chi western burbs
From the few clips I've seen, fighting for position near the blue paint and collecting garbage goals is not necessarily Edgies style, but we'll soon see.

No, it definitely isn't. That said, that's his meal ticket. If he's on the Toews and Kane line, newsflash, he's not the skills guy. Am virtually certain the Hawks' staff has hammered home that point (net front presence) ad nauseam. And will continue to hammer it home. Edjsell will feast in that role (poor man's JVR at a fraction of the cost), assuming he can fill it.

Last edited:

RememberTheRoar

“I’m not as worried about the 5-on-5 scoring.”
Oct 21, 2015
That's me in the corner
No, it definitely isn't. That said, that's his meal ticket. If he's on the Toews and Kane line, newsflash, he's not the skills guy. Am virtually certain the Hawks' staff has hammered home that point (net front presence) ad nauseam. And will continue to hammer it home. Edjsell will feast in that role (poor man's JVR at a fraction of the cost), assuming he can fill it.

Ya, there are three guys on this roster who are going to have the job of being big — Ejdsell, Hayden, and Anisimov.

Those three should be paired with two skill guys who can work off each other. It’s the most basic line construction formula.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad