Boston Bruins VI-Rumors, Trade Proposals, Speculation, etc.. (rumors must have recognized source/link)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kegs

Nov 10, 2010
A trade with Nashville for Ekholm and Forsberg just makes so much sense. Fills both of our biggest needs.

What would we have to give up for that?
Probably can’t get both. I think they will want 1 first rounder at least for each of them. Plus a top end prospect and maybe even a young rfa roster player. Both of them are worth this return. I do not think they can get them both.

WhalerTurnedBruin55

Fading out, thanks for the times.
Oct 31, 2008
Why. It's winning time.
Is it? The team is as close to missing the playoffs as it is to being number 1 in the division for perspective. They are a solid squad, but an organization that needs to stop throwing away pieces for losing campaigns. Say no rentals or short term pieces, especially for 1st round picks or decent assets.

arider1990

Dec 9, 2018
Is it? The team is as close to missing the playoffs as it is to being number 1 in the division for perspective. They are a solid squad, but an organization that needs to stop throwing away pieces for losing campaigns. Say no rentals or short term pieces, especially for 1st round picks or decent assets.
Actually they are closer to first place then fourth place right now. What people seem to forget is that the point percentage is what should be looked at right now rather than points. Right now only NJ has played less games than the Bruins and Philly is the only team that has played the same amount. Both teams above them have played 2-3 games more than them.

BB88

Jan 19, 2015
A trade with Nashville for Ekholm and Forsberg just makes so much sense. Fills both of our biggest needs.

What would we have to give up for that?

Assets that they don’t have.
I’d currently target Reinhart for that Rw spot.

But as always in the end they’ll be after the cheapest guys out there.
Ryan types.

I also guarantee every team is asking about Frederic. Kid has made a name for himself already. Would not be surprised if the Forsberg conversation starts with Frederic and then a nice +. I do it but that’s the only player on the block I would do it for.

You don’t trade your teams superstar player for Frederic+.
Frederic would be the + on a trade like that.

Trent looks like an awesome bottom6 guy, but an awesome bottom6 guy.
Forsberg is an awesome 1st line talent mid prime.

Last edited:

BruinsBtn

Dec 24, 2006
I don't hate the idea of trading for Ekholm and leaving him unprotected. If you lose him to expansion, you get to keep a good, young player.

Reactions: BruinDust

Bruinaura

Resident Cookie Monster
Mar 29, 2014
You don’t trade your teams superstar player for Frederic+.
Frederic would be the + on a trade like that.

Trent looks like an awesome bottom6 guy, but an awesome bottom6 guy.
Forsberg is an awesome 1st line talent mid prime.
This.

I like Frederic but there's no way he's the top piece to get a first line talent.

It'd be like Nashville trying to get Pasta and starting the talk with Grimaldi.

bbfan419

Jul 3, 2006
Moncton NB
I also guarantee every team is asking about Frederic. Kid has made a name for himself already. Would not be surprised if the Forsberg conversation starts with Frederic and then a nice +. I do it but that’s the only player on the block I would do it for.
Agree I really like what Frederic has done so far this year, but for Forsberg I would trade him.

Reactions: Gordoff

bbfan419

Jul 3, 2006
Moncton NB
Probably can’t get both. I think they will want 1 first rounder at least for each of them. Plus a top end prospect and maybe even a young rfa roster player. Both of them are worth this return. I do not think they can get them both.
If I had t choose between the two I would get Forsberg and then get a D that requires less to give up.

Reactions: Gordoff and ylekot

bbfan419

Jul 3, 2006
Moncton NB
it implies something around... so let’s say there is a deal centered around Debrusk and Virtanen. It just means they’re going to be the primary pieces, it could be Virtanen and a 2nd for Debrusk and a 4th
That would be horrible, DeBrusk is a lot better than Virtanen + 2nd

DKH

The Bergeron of HF
Feb 27, 2002
Rakell back to being Rakell price going up

Rangers after him ?

Dizzay

Jul 8, 2004
Moncton
This post isn't about getting back to the good ole days, trust me.
Krejci hasn't produced like the Krejci of old since 3 people left........Horton, Iginla, Lucic
I know Lucic isn't the guy who potted 25-30 goals for us year after year..........but in a limited role in Calgary this year, he has more goals than every Bruins player not named Bergy, Marshy, Pasta, Ritchie

Who says no to this deal:
Debrusk+(Wagner+Moore) 4.10 million
Hanifin+Lucic(20% retained)4.2 million

Deal#2
Vaak +?
Palmieri

Deal#3
Kase
Virtanen

Marshy-Bergy-Pasta
Ritchie-Coyle-Smith
Lucic-Krejci-Palmieri
Bjork-Studnicka-Frederic
Virtanen/Kuraly/Senyshyn/Lauko

Gryzz-McAvoy
Hanifin-Carlo
Lauzon-Clifton
Zboril-Miller
Tinordi

Rask
Halak

That's a very deep roster, youth, experience, speed, size, toughness

bme44

Sponsor
Feb 18, 2010
Nova Scotia
Krejci hasn't produced like the Krejci of old since 3 people left........Horton, Iginla, Lucic
I know Lucic isn't the guy who potted 25-30 goals for us year after year..........but in a limited role in Calgary this year, he has more goals than every Bruins player not named Bergy, Marshy, Pasta, Ritchie

Deal#2
Vaak +?
Palmieri

Deal#3
Kase
Virtanen

Marshy-Bergy-Pasta
Ritchie-Coyle-Smith
Lucic-Krejci-Palmieri
Bjork-Studnicka-Frederic

Gryzz-McAvoy
Hanifin-Carlo
Lauzon-Clifton
Zboril-Miller
Tinordi

Rask
Halak

Who says no to these deals :1) Calgary
2)New Jersey
3) Vancouver

Riley 88

Jan 24, 2020

Deal#2
Vaak +?
Palmieri

Deal#3
Kase
Virtanen

Marshy-Bergy-Pasta
Ritchie-Coyle-Smith
Lucic-Krejci-Palmieri
Bjork-Studnicka-Frederic

Gryzz-McAvoy
Hanifin-Carlo
Lauzon-Clifton
Zboril-Miller
Tinordi

Rask
Halak

Vakkanainen for Palmeiri.......I dont think so. Not a freeking chance. Kase is damaged goods. He has no value.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad