GDT: VI | "QE2 Alberta Advantage" | Oilers vs. Preds | 10.20.18 | 8:00PM | HNIC

Status
Not open for further replies.

RegDunlop

Nov 5, 2016
Edmonton
Cause Draisaitl and Yamamoto have proven not to work together so far so they don't want to try that. They probably also don't want to throw a guy like Chiasson into the top 6 either.

Yamamoto can fill a similar role to Rattie with McDavid and Pulju and Draisaitl hopefully remember how to play two way hockey together.

Plus they can always switch.
I think it's been done once or twice!

CycloneSweep

Sep 27, 2017
Sucks for Rattie. But I agree with Yams there tonight. Strong showing with first goal and full of P&V right now. Goid coaching move IMO.

Is there issues with Gravel getting in on time? Cause that's the only reason that he shouldn't play tonight.

Also... in other thread there was something about Tootoo tribute. Perhaps it would've been better to call up Bear if it's just to be here in emergency.
Todd said that Gravel is here to play, not just fill the press box but he got in late last night so he will just be up there today.

RegDunlop

Nov 5, 2016
Edmonton
Todd said that Gravel is here to play, not just fill the press box but he got in late last night so he will just be up there today.

Ah.
Thank you for the clarification .

After the travel the team did you think getting in late from Cali for a player would be no issue, but I guess not.

Jimmi McJenkins

Sometimes miracles
Jan 12, 2006
Alberta
I like the look of the line up tonight, feel good about the game, but alot remains to be seen.

IMO, a win tonight would be a huge early statement

shoop

Jul 6, 2008
Edmonton
I really like this lineup.

First, second and fourth lines are solid.

Not sure about Chiasson as 3RW. The third pairing has been a tire fire with Benning all season anyways so how much worse can it get?

Fixed to Ruin

Come wit it now!
Feb 28, 2007
Grande Prairie, AB
I wish we were playing Rinne since its october and he's usually a slow starter.

Saros is the real deal and even if we somehow got 50 shots on him i don't think it would be good enough to win.

Only McDavid can win this game.

Delicious Pancakes

Top Pocket Find
Apr 23, 2012
Home
So guys which obvious, egregious challenge will be turned in favor of Nashville (despite what the rule book says) for their GWG today? Offside or Goalie Interference?

I'm going to go with goaltender interference with a side of missed neutral zone hooking penalty, and a hint of early whistle on an Oilers tying goal.

They do serve the McDavid quite over-powering though so it could be an interesting pairing.

Reactions: ToeMcDrag83

The Head Crusher

Re-retired
Jan 3, 2008
Edmonton
Ok boys lets keep the streak going. Filip Forsberg I Am Crushing Your Head!

64617.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad