GDT: VI | "QE2 Alberta Advantage" | Oilers vs. Preds | 10.20.18 | 8:00PM | HNIC

Status
Not open for further replies.

GameChanger

Jun 29, 2016
Puljujarvi, I just don't know what's going on there. It's always 1 step forward, 5 steps back with him.

I just woke up and went through the GDT. I don't know what's going on, but it's a huge difference to how he was playing in his first dozen of games last season. At that time he was very visible in the GDTs (and by eye) and in a good way, but things are going to the wrong direction and I think it's got to be mental issues caused by a combination or himself and Todd.

Reactions: PulYou

CycloneSweep

Sep 27, 2017
I just woke up and went through the GDT. I don't know what's going on, but it's a huge difference to how he was playing in his first dozen of games last season. At that time he was very visible in the GDTs (and by eye) and in a good way, but things are going to the wrong direction and I think it's got to be mental issues caused by a combination or himself and Todd.
Don't even think you can blame Todd right now. He was doing well in pre season playing with Strome. Plays with Strome decently, gets moved up to the top 6 and gets even worse.

He is being given opportunities and making the least of them.

TheNumber4

Nov 11, 2011
Man Klef really needs to step it up offensively.

Been hoping for this for 4 years. He just isn't that type of D-man no matter how hard he tries to be one. He might have a rocket shot, but he doesn't have the brains to use it effectively.

MessierII

Aug 10, 2011
Oilers just have no prayer unless McDavid is a hero.
Meh. We played a pretty even game against the hottest team in the league right now. I said before the season started if we win 1 of the games against Boston this month and one of the games against Nashville that would be huge. We get out of this month .500 we’re in a great spot. We’ll never face a string of teams like this again this year.

Reactions: ahawowow
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad