VHL General Discussion

hansomreiste

Sep 23, 2015
Ankara
Season gets underway next Thursday. With KHL already going, I'm pretty stoked for the start of the V as well. I'm a Sibir fan, so Ermak is my team.

Who do you guys cheer for?

Predictions on the upcoming year?

Sokol for sure! I love Krasnoyarsk very much as a city and wish they had a KHL team. Therefore, Sokol to win it so easy that people will think they need to be in KHL is my wish. :laugh: Moreover, they're affiliated with Amur, one of my favorites in KHL.

Though I have no idea at all when it comes to predictions simply because I have no idea which team is doing what and what is the level of players.

ozo

Feb 24, 2010
Ustinka is always my team, but also Saryarka is fun semi-Kazakh trainwreck to follow.

hansomreiste

Sep 23, 2015
Ankara
Which teams do you think are better compared to others in VHL in terms of marketing, arena, fan interest etc? In other words, which teams (you can state as many as you wish) would you promote into KHL if you could? For example I heard of Ermak and Buran have a sizeable fanbase and the teams actually mean something for the city. I'm asking for this kind of teams. Quality of players can also be taken into consideration but is not a main factor for me while asking this question. I just want to know about "lively" teams which have actual fans chanting for them and filling the arena regularly.

DearDiary

🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷
Aug 29, 2010
Great defense. Ignore the puck to take both of you of the play and give the other team a clear scoring chance.

Ezekial

Cheap Pizza, Okay Hockey
Sponsor
Nov 22, 2015
Chicago
Maybe if he kept his center of gravity lower he wouldn't have ****ed himself up. Big hit, but he went into him like a putz.

Acallabeth

Post approved by Ovechkin
Jul 30, 2011
Moscow
It was from January. Stanislav Matveev hit Yevgeny Sulimov.
Matveev got 2+10 for a hit to the head (yes, not a major). According to the game protocol, Sulimov is a tough kid: he even had an elbowing penalty later in that game.

Are you able to translate a bit of the Audio?
"Oh! You know, now that's a hit! Honestly, I haven't seen anything like that in a long time, they just launched each other to the outer space!".

Last edited:

Lexus

OWN THE MOMENT.
Jan 29, 2009
Matveev got 2+10 for a hit to the head (yes, not a major). According to the game protocol, Sulimov is a tough kid: he even had an elbowing penalty later in that game.

"Oh! You know, now that's a hit! Honestly, I haven't seen anything like that in a long time, they just launched each other to the outer space!".

LOL, that's great!

Deadly Dogma

Sponsor
May 3, 2016

Thank you for the translation:yo:
such a massive hit

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad