Confirmed Trade: [VGK/WSH] Chandler Stephenson for 2021 5th round pick

philip

dismember
Jun 27, 2014
Chandler is a tidy player who is quick and defensively responsible. He's just totally lacking in confidence in the o-zone, so he will always play the safest pass first. There's a solid bottom 6 guy there if he can get his confidence back and up his production a little. It's not one we'll live to regret if we do trade though

The Duck Knight

Henry, you're our only hope!
Feb 6, 2012
Maybe it hasn't been finalized yet because it includes someone playing right now for the Knights? Although the only person that might be is probably Nosek.

CupInSIX

My cap runneth over
Jul 1, 2012
Alphaville
Maybe it hasn't been finalized yet because it includes someone playing right now for the Knights? Although the only person that might be is probably Nosek.

Possibly involves Eakin going on LTIR tomorrow(or MAF coming back), but Washington doesn't have to make the trade until tomorrow night to get under the cap.

CupInSIX

My cap runneth over
Jul 1, 2012
Alphaville
Marc Andre Fleury is away from the team atm. He lost his father last week and Sparks is called up right now. So cap-wise, adding Stephensen doesn't work until Sparks goes down or Eakin goes on LTIR.

So seems like the problem with Vegas this season was they never replaced Pierre-Edouard Bellemare. With Chandler Stephenson they should be back on top of the Pacific soon.

Yeah that oughta do it.

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
The amount of time this is taking tells me there's other details to work out, with both teams being close to the cap, i'd guess there's some cap gymnastics involved. Caps are over it but have LTIR allowance. Does Vegas have someone that needs to go on LTIR?

Reactions: Joel Ward

HanSolo

DJ Crazy Times
Apr 7, 2008
Las Vegas
Latest from SinBin.

McCrimmon pointing a finger at Cody Glass and it's the finger between the thumb, index, ring, and pinky.

Team needs defense and they make no moves to address it. Eakin might be out for a little while, we NEED a third line center.

I'm quite a bit baffled by this.

Reactions: hangman005

hangman005

Mark Stones Spleen
Apr 19, 2015
Cloud 9
McCrimmon pointing a finger at Cody Glass and it's the finger between the thumb, index, ring, and pinky.

Team needs defense and they make no moves to address it. Eakin might be out for a little while, we NEED a third line center.

I'm quite a bit baffled by this.
Ditto here... and he's no Brendon Leipsic.

Vegan Knight

Feb 16, 2018
The amount of time this is taking tells me there's other details to work out, with both teams being close to the cap, i'd guess there's some cap gymnastics involved. Caps are over it but have LTIR allowance. Does Vegas have someone that needs to go on LTIR?

I think Eakin got a concussion last game.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad