VGK Ticket Thread (Read OP for rules)

Boris Zubov

No relation to Sergei, Joe
May 6, 2016
Back on the east coast
Does it say in the email that there are no selling fees? That sounds curious.

No selling fees is nice. However, it's going to be a challenge to have people looking for tickets to actually try to find them on Flash. Flashseats looks like a website that a 3rd grader created on a Commodore 64.

Last edited:

BattleBorn

50% to winning as many division titles as Toronto
Feb 6, 2015
Bellevue, WA
No selling fees is nice. However, it's going to be a challenge to get have people looking for tickets to actually try to find them on Flash. Flashseats looks like a website that a 3rd grader created on a Commodore 64.
There's supposedly a new interface coming.

Much like everyone that purchased tickets last season had to get a FlashSeats or Stubhub app on their phone, they'll have to get tickets on FlashSeats this season. It may take a little while, and there will be less out-of-towners looking, which may benefit the atmosphere at the cost of resale prices, but I don't foresee an issue.

It's not like we're trying to sell distressed merchandise. If that's where the tickets are sold, that's where people that want to purchase them will look once they know that's the deal.

Reactions: Nevada Jones

lasvegascopper

Jun 17, 2017
Interesting take by the team...not happy with filled seats by other fans who buy drink eat at the arena or you get 2000 white game towels on the backs of empty seats that were hindered in being resold. I'm there in our seats for the home opener but find the team's reasoning askew. I understand the pride in the arena filled with Knights fans. Hated some games last year. But not sure there is a strong enough local fan base to make up for all the out of town Season Ticket holders that the Knights were more than happy to accept when building up their numbers. With time, but possibly not this year.

Boris Zubov

May 6, 2016
Back on the east coast
So some of my tickets showed up tonight. Not sure why they are breaking this up, but only got a chunk of games, not the entire season. Very bizarre.

Last edited:

IceNeophyte

Nov 14, 2017
So some of my tickets showed up tonight. Not sure why they are breaking this up, but only got a chunk of games, not the entire season. Very bizarre.
Probably the games they have sold out

My wife got some of ours too. I'll have to look to see what chunk...

Esteban Tornado

Mar 28, 2014
Las Vegas
So the Knights are ok with me selling my tix on StubHub for double or triple over face value as long as they get their cut?

Last edited:

Boris Zubov

May 6, 2016
Back on the east coast
It's all too confusing. The only problem I have selling on Flash Seats is how to make them as available to as many people as they would be on StubHub.

Yeah the exposure is going to be a problem at first. However, if you list your tickets for sale on Flash, they are now listed on the AXS website that the team lists their single game seats. So if you click on there, you will see resale tickets listed next to the tickets being sold by the team.

Take a look...

Vegas Golden Knights - 2018 Single Games

Reactions: Esteban Tornado

IceNeophyte

Nov 14, 2017
Yeah the exposure is going to be a problem at first. However, if you list your tickets for sale on Flash, they are now listed on the AXS website that the team lists their single game seats. So if you click on there, you will see resale tickets listed next to the tickets being sold by the team.

Take a look...

Vegas Golden Knights - 2018 Single Games

I like it. As a fan who will need to sell some games, I hope they honor their promise to go after unauthorized resale venues. We can't compete against Stubhub.

lasvegascopper

Jun 17, 2017
Read the article...so basically the team confiscated the playoff tickets from one year contracts, then sold those tickets on third party sites to avoid paying Stubhub their ten percent. No wonder Stubhub withheld money.

KnishOfTheCrease

Chez Pierre Enthusiast
Oct 8, 2010
Las Vegas
Read the article...so basically the team confiscated the playoff tickets from one year contracts, then sold those tickets on third party sites to avoid paying Stubhub their ten percent. No wonder Stubhub withheld money.
Explains where my seats went, especially during the Stanley Cup when I couldn’t even purchase during the presale.

Dan1989

Sep 27, 2018
Hey everyone, my name is Dan I’m from Montreal, Canada. I’m coming down to Vegas for the home opener, don’t have tickets yet. Was wondering if I should buy now (they’re really expensive) or wait till the last minute. With the exchange it’s really hard to get a good deal :p. Are there scalpers in Vegas? Sorry I’m not familiar with how it works.

CMMos

Sep 28, 2018
February 14, 2019 (Knights vs Leafs). Is there any season ticket holder that would be able to sell us two tickets for $300USD with seats that do not have a lot of stairs to negotiate? I am having a hard time trying to figure out the T-mobile arena in order to know what seats have very few steps to climb. We are from Hamilton, ON and I have a flight booked to fly into Vegas on the 13th and hope to go to the game on February 14th and I wanted to get my husband tickets to the Leaf game for his birthday which is on Feb 17th.

Esteban Tornado

Mar 28, 2014
Las Vegas
February 14, 2019 (Knights vs Leafs). Is there any season ticket holder that would be able to sell us two tickets for $300USD with seats that do not have a lot of stairs to negotiate? I am having a hard time trying to figure out the T-mobile arena in order to know what seats have very few steps to climb. We are from Hamilton, ON and I have a flight booked to fly into Vegas on the 13th and hope to go to the game on February 14th and I wanted to get my husband tickets to the Leaf game for his birthday which is on Feb 17th.
Pm me

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad