VGK Ticket Thread (Read OP for rules)

Boris Zubov

No relation to Sergei, Joe
May 6, 2016
Back on the east coast
Was able to get tickets for the Leafs/Knights in February via public sale just now. Thanks to all for their insider info! Didn’t want to take a chance on resale sites.

Just a final question... I bought the tickets and want to make sure that not seeing anything on my flash seats app until the tickets are “delivered” is normal. Right now it looks like I have no upcoming events :)

Forgot the onsale was this morning. I just took a look to see if the STH presale prices were the same as the general public. Prices are the same, but the AXS website was totally streamlined from Friday to today. It's nice they finally have a seating chart with all seats available highlighted with little blue dots. I wish they would've done that for the playoffs! :eyeroll:

I assume the team is also putting resale & transfer limitations on these seats. (Don't get me started) If that's the case, your tickets won't likely show up in your Flashseats account until 48hrs before game time.

willy702

Jul 3, 2016
Yeah, we are STH, I was just curious because at the time I wrote that, we hadn't seen any emails regarding pre-sales. I wanted to get some tix for friends, but if we can't transfer them, and it's a date I'm not sure we will be in town, there is no point buying them.

Just my opinion here, but I kind of agree with the team's policy. I have season tix and have no desire to add more, nor believe most buyers would have benign reasons to buy more. If I want to give tickets to friends/family then I would/should just give them mine. I think opening up a presale for STH and not having the restrictions they do would just lead to the brokers amongst us just buying the rest of the arena up. In this way there are actually some seats left for the public at prices that will discourage further broker type behavior.

Sep 23, 2005
Hamilton
Forgot the onsale was this morning. I just took a look to see if the STH presale prices were the same as the general public. Prices are the same, but the AXS website was totally streamlined from Friday to today. It's nice they finally have a seating chart with all seats available highlighted with little blue dots. I wish they would've done that for the playoffs! :eyeroll:

I assume the team is also putting resale & transfer limitations on these seats. (Don't get me started) If that's the case, your tickets won't likely show up in your Flashseats account until 48hrs before game time.
Yeah in my haste to purchase seats I just picked Best Available and got decent seats around what I expected to pay so I just went with it. No time to view a seating map!

I guess my only concern would be the AXS website/Flashseats app with a lack of any “recent order” functionality. Coming from out of town I would hate to be alerted of an issue with regards to delivery 48hrs before game time.

EDIT: The other silly thing was when I tried to sign in to AXS after choosing the seats I had to create another new AXS account (using the same email) because apparently the one I created on Sunday didn’t exist.

Last edited:

LadyStanley

Sep 22, 2004
Sin City

:laugh:

Got in on the "local" presale @9am and got tickets to the 3 RS games I wanted. Paid $95-175 per seat.

(But had to go to StubHub to get two adjacent tix for a preseason game.)

Boris Zubov

May 6, 2016
Back on the east coast
Yeah in my haste to purchase seats I just picked Best Available and got decent seats around what I expected to pay so I just went with it. No time to view a seating map!

I guess my only concern would be the AXS website/Flashseats app with a lack of any “recent order” functionality. Coming from out of town I would hate to be alerted of an issue with regards to delivery 48hrs before game time.

EDIT: The other silly thing was when I tried to sign in to AXS after choosing the seats I had to create another new AXS account (using the same email) because apparently the one I created on Sunday didn’t exist.

You should've received an email from AXS with a purchase receipt listing your section, row, seat numbers & cost.

Sep 23, 2005
Hamilton
You should've received an email from AXS with a purchase receipt listing your section, row, seat numbers & cost.

Yep I got that, I guess I’m just used to a place like Ticketmaster and being able to see tickets on my account right away. This seems to be the flash seats way though :)

LadyStanley

Sep 22, 2004
Sin City
Last season, I was able to use StubHub app to enter arena, but this season it looks like I'll be forced to use FlashSeats regardless of source.

(And tickets won't be put into my account until 48 hours or so before game it appears.)

And as I use a different email address for StubHub (and TIcketmaster) than the address I bought tickets under via VGK/AXS, I'll have another account to coordinate.

Sep 23, 2005
Hamilton
Last season, I was able to use StubHub app to enter arena, but this season it looks like I'll be forced to use FlashSeats regardless of source.

(And tickets won't be put into my account until 48 hours or so before game it appears.)

And as I use a different email address for StubHub (and TIcketmaster) than the address I bought tickets under via VGK/AXS, I'll have another account to coordinate.
This certainly seems like a much more difficult process than it needs to be for tickets!

Boris Zubov

May 6, 2016
Back on the east coast
All my preseason games have been sold.

Attachments

• Sec 225.png
    Sec 225.png
    892.4 KB · Views: 13
Last edited:

kiwifent

Aug 31, 2018
I'm heading to Vegas in January and was hoping to catch Vegas/Pens game. But as I live in New Zealand I can't register my credit card with flashseats or download their app to my phone, so can't see how I'm supposed to get into the game.
I was hoping someone who'd travelled from outside US/Canada got around this problem. I have tried contacting flashseats and Golden Knights but neither have got back to me.

Boris Zubov

May 6, 2016
Back on the east coast
Has any sth received their tickets in Flashseats yet? If not have you heard from your rep when?

Not yet. The team is dragging it out til the last possible moment so we can't resell our games on StubHub. They don't want us competing with them or undercutting them for the game tickets they haven't sold yet. :eyeroll:

mundyc3

May 17, 2017
Las Vegas, NV
Not yet. The team is dragging it out til the last possible moment so we can't resell our games on StubHub. They don't want us competing with them or undercutting them for the game tickets they haven't sold yet. :eyeroll:
More so because they are pissed off at StubHub because they get a percentage of all sales from StubHub. During the playoffs, with the Knights vow, StubHub was pissed off because there were a lot less tickets being sold. StubHub decided to withhold the money they were supposed to give the Knights. The Knights sued StubHub for $1 million on the breach of contract but I don't know what resulted from that lawsuit. they likely settled it.

Boris Zubov

May 6, 2016
Back on the east coast
More so because they are pissed off at StubHub because they get a percentage of all sales from StubHub. During the playoffs, with the Knights vow, StubHub was pissed off because there were a lot less tickets being sold. StubHub decided to withhold the money they were supposed to give the Knights. The Knights sued StubHub for $1 million on the breach of contract but I don't know what resulted from that lawsuit. they likely settled it.

Oh I'm aware of all of that. Doesn't mean that STHs aren't getting shafted now by them with-holding our tickets until the last possible second.

Boris Zubov

May 6, 2016
Back on the east coast
Anybody have any idea when we are gonna get our season tix available to us?

It's incredulous to me that 6 days before the season starts we still have no access to our tickets. Seems like we need to organize a class action grievance. We've all paid several thousand dollars for something we have almost zero control over.

It's obvious the team wants to limit our ability to resell our seats. Ironic since a huge part of their sales pitch when I signed up would be the ease of unloading games I can't attend. :eyeroll:

mundyc3

May 17, 2017
Las Vegas, NV
I am glad. I am tired of those around me that sell nearly every game. It is annoying to have away fans in those seats because all the guy wants to do is make money.

LadyStanley

Sep 22, 2004
Sin City
I seem to recall that RS tix should be in accounts by 9/28.

My rookie tix didn't hit until ~48 hours before tournament.

Definitely squeezing STH to sell. (I'm getting almost daily updates from StubHub trying to get me to buy various games)

Boyks

Dec 14, 2010
Looking for some tickets vs the Senators when we are down there October 28th. There are 6 of us, cant seem to find any on the team site. Let me know what you have.

Can we get tickets from the venue on gameday? Any replies appreciated. Thanks.

Bob

mundyc3

May 17, 2017
Las Vegas, NV
Looking for some tickets vs the Senators when we are down there October 28th. There are 6 of us, cant seem to find any on the team site. Let me know what you have. Thanks.
We are all waiting to get our tickets on FlashSeats so we cannot sell them yet. It'll change in a few days likely

IceNeophyte

Nov 14, 2017
Looking for some tickets vs the Senators when we are down there October 28th. There are 6 of us, cant seem to find any on the team site. Let me know what you have.

Can we get tickets from the venue on gameday? Any replies appreciated. Thanks.

Bob

To the second part, unlikely.It will be StubHub etc. or an informal deal here. Not sure any of us have 6 seats together though.

Boyks

Dec 14, 2010
To the second part, unlikely.It will be StubHub etc. or an informal deal here. Not sure any of us have 6 seats together though.

Yes I figured no one likely has 6 together, so just seeing what is out there. Thanks.

willy702

Jul 3, 2016
Yes I figured no one likely has 6 together, so just seeing what is out there. Thanks.

There will be lots of blocks of seats available once the STH tickets are released There were many obvious brokers trying to sell up to 12 seats together at a time last year on Stubhub.

IceNeophyte

Nov 14, 2017
There will be lots of blocks of seats available once the STH tickets are released There were many obvious brokers trying to sell up to 12 seats together at a time last year on Stubhub.
Yeah, 6 together may be found on stubhub, but not likely here.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Sydney Swans @ Hawthorn Hawks
    Sydney Swans @ Hawthorn Hawks
    Wagers: 5
    Staked: $6,151.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Inter Milan vs Torino
    Inter Milan vs Torino
    Wagers: 3
    Staked: $1,447.00