VGK Ticket Thread (Read OP for rules)

Pirate Deadpool

Mar 3, 2011
Las Vegas, NV
I want my damn tickets! We already got the calendar marked for which games we can go to and which ones we can't and will sell those. On a funny or not so funny note, 2 women in my girlfriend's office had season tix. One of them died in the off season and luckily the one that didn't die has the rights to the tickets, but there's tons of people at her job asking to buy the other seat. They have really good seats too. The tickets are in section 6 and halfway up.

Boris Zubov

No relation to Sergei, Joe
May 6, 2016
Back on the east coast
There will be lots of blocks of seats available once the STH tickets are released There were many obvious brokers trying to sell up to 12 seats together at a time last year on Stubhub.

There's already large blocks of tickets from brokers on StubHub. They have access to list their seats whenever they want. Plus the biggest broker of all is the team itself. I have no doubt they list some of their inventory on SH. Was pretty obvious during the playoffs.

VegasVic67

Jun 25, 2017
The Meadows
We’ve been slow played two years in a row. Ridiculous considering we paid for these things a month ago and the first game is in five days.

willy702

Jul 3, 2016
I just got my email.

They're supposed to show up within 24 hours.

Then the frenzy begins of seeing who can sell the first game and who gets stuck with them. First game is a sham, 80% of the guys on the ice have zero chance of a roster spot. Remember last year it was the game Wong looked like a real prospect

Boris Zubov

May 6, 2016
Back on the east coast
Then the frenzy begins of seeing who can sell the first game and who gets stuck with them. First game is a sham, 80% of the guys on the ice have zero chance of a roster spot. Remember last year it was the game Wong looked like a real prospect

This is exactly why I unloaded all the preseason games already to friends & coworkers. Prices for that first game are gonna drop to $20.

LadyStanley

Sep 22, 2004
Sin City
Teams have to dress at least EIGHT NHL experienced players or first round draft picks in preseason games. So, not necessarily the 80% you were concerned with.

Boris Zubov

May 6, 2016
Back on the east coast
On a whim I tried to list a game on StubHub before I transferred it to my buddy. It appears that my FlashSeats account is no longer linked to my SH account. Furthermore, my seats in my FlashSeats account are enabled to "Sell". If the team is using FlashSeats as the primary resale platform, it's going to be a nightmare.

So glad I've sold all these preseason games, I have a feeling people are going to be stuck with them.

mundyc3

May 17, 2017
Las Vegas, NV
On a whim I tried to list a game on StubHub before I transferred it to my buddy. It appears that my FlashSeats account is no longer linked to my SH account. Furthermore, my seats in my FlashSeats account are enabled to "Sell". If the team is using FlashSeats as the primary resale platform, it's going to be a nightmare.

So glad I've sold all these preseason games, I have a feeling people are going to be stuck with them.
They might have terminated their relationship with StubHub after they refused to give the Golden Knights their playoff sales revenue because of the Knights Vow.

Boris Zubov

May 6, 2016
Back on the east coast
They might have terminated their relationship with StubHub after they refused to give the Golden Knights their playoff sales revenue because of the Knights Vow.

Yeah, I've been following the story. Conspicuously absent from tonight's email was any mention of StubHub or a resale partner for the season. This is going to prove interesting going forward.

artificialintuition

Nov 21, 2017

Yeah. Anyone buying those tickets was probably getting in because they seemed cheaper than the (crazy high) prices people were selling reg season games for earlier this summer. Yes, people were agreeing to sell seats and taking money as a deposit even though tickets had not been deposited into accounts -- it was all a promise but desperate folks take that risk.

People buying now feed into the frenzy; patient buyers will (I think) likely getting pre-season tickets for very little and "reasonable" prices for most regular season games.

Thank god for sellers that there are MANY desperate buyers who want to lock things down 3 months before they come to town to see a game. The ones hurt the most will be the ones who keep super high prices until the last minute.

And +1,000,000 to the team acting in a predatory way by waiting to release tickets until the last minute so they can sell for their own benefit on the secondary market. :(

Reactions: Boris Zubov

Esteban Tornado

Mar 28, 2014
Las Vegas
You're lucky you were able to get in at all for this year. :cool::thumbu: The waiting list is pretty long now.
Its a pretty good story. By the time I had to choose my seats, only like 212 or 213 were left, so I got those. So as i was waiting in line, someone was talking to an employee about something and didnt want the seats she had. So I said if she didnt want them I would take them. And they they turned out to be the ones in 19. So I got lucky.

Reactions: Boris Zubov

willy702

Jul 3, 2016
Looks like you can sell on Stubhub or Flashseats this year. I listed a pair on each just to try both out.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->