VGK Ticket Thread (Read OP for rules)

Kinsler532

Jul 8, 2012
Does anyone have season tickets they're looking to sell for the upcoming year? The upper levels are all sold out.

BattleBorn

50% to winning as many division titles as Toronto
Feb 6, 2015
Bellevue, WA
I'll have some tickets I'll dump from my ST since I can't really make all the games this year. I've got a couple people waiting in line for me, though. :laugh:

Pirate Deadpool

Mar 3, 2011
Las Vegas, NV
STH is sold out at all levels.

And there's a (long) waiting list.

I think this is crazy because last year I couldn't get anyone to go to a game with me which forced my girlfriend to go with me and she became a fan. We'll still be selling most of the M-Thurs games because she works 4 10 hour shifts and gets out late during the week. I've had a lot of offers from co-workers to buy my package out or at least the weekday games, but it's not worth it to me. It's one of the few things I enjoy and don't need the money right now. Maybe in 4 seasons when our prices go up we'll see if we can still afford it.

thriller

Jun 19, 2011
Looking for three seats Wed. Oct.24 (Canucks) and three seats Friday Oct.26 (Tampa Bay).

KnishOfTheCrease

Chez Pierre Enthusiast
Oct 8, 2010
Las Vegas
Well, I got my invoice and made my first payment for next season after the “downgrade” I’m in Section 226 Row C now, so a little closer to the ice but behind the goal line. I was also given the “Spades” package which I requested so I’m happy with that.

Boris Zubov

No relation to Sergei, Joe
May 6, 2016
Back on the east coast
Well, I got my invoice and made my first payment for next season after the “downgrade” I’m in Section 226 Row C now, so a little closer to the ice but behind the goal line. I was also given the “Spades” package which I requested so I’m happy with that.

Depending on your seat number, you could be out in front of the goal line. How much are your seats this year?

What's the "Spades" package?

KnishOfTheCrease

Chez Pierre Enthusiast
Oct 8, 2010
Las Vegas
Depending on your seat number, you could be out in front of the goal line. How much are your seats this year?

What's the "Spades" package?
I’m in Seats 7 & 8.
$75 a seat + TMobile Improvement Fee & Partial Ticket Package Fee.
I paid $50 last year for 225 Row L

Spades package games-
9/24 Avs *Preseason
10/26 Bolts
11/14 Ducks
12/6 Hawks
12/9 Stars
12/20 Isles
1/23 Preds
2/22 Jets
3/3 Nucks
3/17 Oilers
4/4 Yotes

Boris Zubov

May 6, 2016
Back on the east coast
I’m in Seats 7 & 8.
$75 a seat + TMobile Improvement Fee & Partial Ticket Package Fee.
I paid $50 last year for 225 Row L

Spades package games-
9/24 Avs *Preseason
10/26 Bolts
11/14 Ducks
12/6 Hawks
12/9 Stars
12/20 Isles
1/23 Preds
2/22 Jets
3/3 Nucks
3/17 Oilers
4/4 Yotes

That's a good list of teams in there.

I'm still annoyed about that TMobile "improvement fee" bullsh!t. The arena is 2 years old. Unless they're adding more bathrooms, what else could they be using that cash for? Complete money grab if you ask me.

Reactions: KnishOfTheCrease

mundyc3

May 17, 2017
Las Vegas, NV

I'm still annoyed about that TMobile "improvement fee" bullsh!t. The arena is 2 years old. Unless they're adding more bathrooms, what else could they be using that cash for? Complete money grab if you ask me.
Thought it was a production/entertainment fee.

IceNeophyte

Nov 14, 2017

It's a reserve fee for future maintenance of the arena. My problem is that it shouldn't be a liability of fans. We pay the team when we buy tix and the team.pays the arena. Arena owners should be responsible for upkeep. Just charge more for the tickets and stop insulting us.

willy702

Jul 3, 2016
The fee is strategic. By putting it there they don't have to share it with other teams as part of the gate and they don't have to put it in hockey related revenues to be part of the players share. Most other teams will start doing this, it will be like resort fees. In the end they could have just charged more, but this has strategic purposes.

Reactions: Nevada Jones

Boris Zubov

May 6, 2016
Back on the east coast
The fee is strategic. By putting it there they don't have to share it with other teams as part of the gate and they don't have to put it in hockey related revenues to be part of the players share. Most other teams will start doing this, it will be like resort fees. In the end they could have just charged more, but this has strategic purposes.

If that's the case, the NHLPA should call them out. It's a lame runaround attempt to withhold money from the players.

KnishOfTheCrease

Chez Pierre Enthusiast
Oct 8, 2010
Las Vegas
So, my rep called me today with “great news!” There are some extra 1/4 season packages available and they wanted to offer the old 1/2 season ticket holders the opportunity to purchase another 1/4 package to make up a 1/2. I’m now the proud owner of the Diamonds package. Sec 226 Row H. Seats are $5 cheaper than my seats in Row C. I’m saving $$$!

Diamond Package Games-
9/16 Yotes (pre season)
10/20 Ducks
11/16 Blues
12/4 Craps
12/27 Avs
1/6 Debbies
1/10 Sharks
2/14 Loafs
2/26 Stars
3/23 Wings
4/1 Oilers

Boris Zubov

May 6, 2016
Back on the east coast
So, my rep called me today with “great news!” There are some extra 1/4 season packages available and they wanted to offer the old 1/2 season ticket holders the opportunity to purchase another 1/4 package to make up a 1/2. I’m now the proud owner of the Diamonds package. Sec 226 Row H. Seats are $5 cheaper than my seats in Row C. I’m saving $$$!

Diamond Package Games-
9/16 Yotes (pre season)
10/20 Ducks
11/16 Blues
12/4 Craps
12/27 Avs
1/6 Debbies
1/10 Sharks
2/14 Loafs
2/26 Stars
3/23 Wings
4/1 Oilers

Glad to see you got in on this. I was unaware the team wasn't offering 1/2 Season's this year.

KnishOfTheCrease

Chez Pierre Enthusiast
Oct 8, 2010
Las Vegas
Glad to see you got in on this. I was unaware the team wasn't offering 1/2 Season's this year.
It’s almost like they did it on purpose. Make us old 1/2 season guys feel special by opening up more available and selling them to us without the discount like we had last year. I have a partner in each package so it’s not a huge hit out of pocket. Just a 50% price increase. My seats in Row H are $5 less than Row C.

Eat The Rich

Jun 17, 2017
I don't expect anyone here necessarily to be able to fulfill this request, but I am looking for 4, possibly 5 tickets for 2/14 vs. Toronto.

Few questions:

1. What are the chances of actually being able to score 5 tickets together?
2. Would you say I'll have a harder time due to the Toronto factor?
3. What would I be looking at in terms of cost for somewhere at the bottom of the upper bowl corners?

Thanks!

LadyStanley

Sep 22, 2004
Sin City
FWIW, a number of venues are include a per ticket charge/tax. Sometimes it's "included" in the cost of the ticket (so it's not explicit), but a number of venues are starting to pull it out.

Yes, it can be earmarked for (future) maintenance and improvements. Some municipalities actually include a per ticket tax (that goes into city/county/state funds as defined). (Think hotel tax, but for events)

Boris Zubov

May 6, 2016
Back on the east coast
FWIW, a number of venues are include a per ticket charge/tax. Sometimes it's "included" in the cost of the ticket (so it's not explicit), but a number of venues are starting to pull it out.

Yes, it can be earmarked for (future) maintenance and improvements. Some municipalities actually include a per ticket tax (that goes into city/county/state funds as defined). (Think hotel tax, but for events)

It's a money grab, plain & simple. They can spin it anyway they'd like, but it's a lame excuse to generate additional revenue.

Boris Zubov

May 6, 2016
Back on the east coast
I don't expect anyone here necessarily to be able to fulfill this request, but I am looking for 4, possibly 5 tickets for 2/14 vs. Toronto.

Few questions:

1. What are the chances of actually being able to score 5 tickets together?
2. Would you say I'll have a harder time due to the Toronto factor?
3. What would I be looking at in terms of cost for somewhere at the bottom of the upper bowl corners?

Thanks!

No they won't be cheap, but you won't have an issue finding 5 together. You should start checking all the ticket reseller websites ASAP. During the playoffs, even in the finals, I saw blocks of tickets, sometimes as many as 10 together. If you're savvy you can probably expect to pay between $150 & $200 a ticket, before the website fees.

Eat The Rich

Jun 17, 2017
No they won't be cheap, but you won't have an issue finding 5 together. You should start checking all the ticket reseller websites ASAP. During the playoffs, even in the finals, I saw blocks of tickets, sometimes as many as 10 together. If you're savvy you can probably expect to pay between $150 & $200 a ticket, before the website fees.

Thanks!

Any idea when they actually go on sale? (Website says stay tuned, but I haven't been able to find anything more than that.)

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad