Claimed off Waivers: [VGK] Knights claim Malcolm Subban (BOS)

Spectra

Registered boozer
Aug 3, 2005
Again, why did he draft so many bottom D in the ED? I asked this on draft day and I'm still asking...There are a ton of better players even outside the league looking for a job, than what's on that roster. Nobody will give up assets for that crap. Unless he also gives up an asset like Pickard, but then what's the point? GMGM unfortunately seems to be out of his depth in terms of understanding supply and demand in the NHL.

Reactions: MikeyMike01

CupInSIX

My cap runneth over
Jul 1, 2012
Alphaville
Again, why did he draft so many bottom D in the ED? I asked this on draft day and I'm still asking...There are a ton of better players even outside the league looking for a job, than what's on that roster. Nobody will give up assets for that crap. Unless he also gives up an asset like Pickard, but then what's the point? GMGM unfortunately seems to be out of his depth in terms of understanding supply and demand in the NHL.

Well as per the draft rules he had to take a certain amount of d and forwards and a certain amount of NHL contracts for 17-18. He intentionally drafted 2 or 3 players just to let them go unsigned so as to not have too many players to move but I think he did take 1 D too many.

I think the mock draft tool is still working so people can verify for themselves. Some better players that were available couldn't have been claimed because they were too many rfas.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad