Claimed off Waivers: [VGK] Knights claim Malcolm Subban (BOS)

Agalloch

EliteProspects
Sep 18, 2002
Lachute, QC
Visit site
My guess is they send Theodore to respect the 23 men roster.

Forwards (11): Smith, Shipachev, Eakin, Perron, Haula, Lindberg, Bellemare, Karlsson, Marchessault, Leipsic, Nosek
Defensemen (9): Garrison, Sbisa, Schmidt, McNabb, Merrill, Miller, Engelland, Reinhart, Hunt
Goalies (3) Fleury, Pickard, Subban

IR: Clarkson, Neal, Grabovski, Stoner

airbus220

Feb 19, 2012

Forwards (11): Smith, Shipachev, Eakin, Perron, Haula, Lindberg, Bellemare, Karlsson, Marchessault, Leipsic, Nosek
Defensemen (9): Garrison, Sbisa, Schmidt, McNabb, Merrill, Miller, Engelland, Reinhart, Hunt

IF: Clarkson, Neal, Grabovski, Stoner

Carrier?

BruinLVGA

CZ Shadow 2 Compact coming my way!
Dec 15, 2013
Switzerland
I understand why Vegas is doing this, he's a talented goalie. But the best thing for him would have been to have a good year in the AHL. If he gets shelled a few times in Vegas, his confidence is going to be shot.

His confidence looks like Stalingrad in early February 1943.

Reactions: 5 Hole

Blue Goose

May 26, 2012
Los Angeles
hockeytransplant.com

As Mouser explained, we can have 24 on the roster if someone goes on waivers tomorrow, so put Carrier on your forward list to make us compliant by the deadline today. Then I'd imagine Reinhart goes on waivers tomorrow.

BatVader

"nothing is true; everything is permitted"
May 16, 2015
Imperial Gotham
I’d laugh my ass off if Vegas somehow put together a package good enough to get Duchene.
Talk about coming out of nowhere.

Nightrain

Nov 4, 2009
Calgary
Edmonton makes sense to me, they need help on d, Pickard and Reinhart for a waiver exempt asset preferably forward (Benson?) and a 4 th?

BlueBaron

May 29, 2006
Sarnia, On
Humorous, I thought they may grab Malcolm in the expansion draft. Instead they get Miller and Malcolm. Not bad.

beowulf

Not a nice guy.
Jan 29, 2005
Ottawa
Does not make sense to me as Pickard has more experience and seems to be the better backup.

BlueBaron

May 29, 2006
Sarnia, On

I think they are going to risk a couple guys tomorrow because I see Theodore at least getting some games. Just from a marketing point of view it makes a lot of sense to have him around since only he, Fleury, and probably Ship have good odds on being around awhile.

Sbisa they can throw away, fair chance he pass waivers. They may not be too worried about Reinhart either since the were probably really more worried about the pick than the player added.

Ezekial

Cheap Pizza, Okay Hockey
Sponsor
Nov 22, 2015
Chicago
Can you really claim someone you just waived? Wouldn't that result in a possible waiver claim loop?

Boston has to have lost him.
Martin Frk last year. Carolina waived him after claiming him from Detroit, Detroit took him back. Could've gotten Pulkkinen back too, KH said nah.

Jared Dunn

Dec 23, 2013
Yellowknife
Martin Frk last year. Carolina waived him after claiming him from Detroit, Detroit took him back. Could've gotten Pulkkinen back too, KH said nah.

There was one year I remember Zach Boychuk getting tossed back and forth by Carolina and Nashville. I think they both claimed him twice lol

The Nuge

Some say…
Jan 26, 2011
British Columbia
Edmonton makes sense to me, they need help on d, Pickard and Reinhart for a waiver exempt asset preferably forward (Benson?) and a 4 th?

Edmonton makes no sense whatsoever actually. We already have Brossoit, and we're not going to trade for a goalie just to lose one on waivers. Just a dman might make sense though to get us through until Sekera is healthy. Depends how confident Chia is on Benning continuing to play in the top 4.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad