LeBrun: "...very preliminary discussion between Pittsburgh and Dallas." (Fleury)

WheresRamziAbid

Oct 31, 2013
answered NHL Insider Pierre LeBrun when asked the question Wednesday afternoon on Toronto’s TSN 1050.

LeBrun thinks ... but Jim Nil is not saying it ... and LeBrun doesn't know this:
.9337 EVsave% Murray
.9229 EVsave% Lehtonen
.9169 EVsave% Fleury
.9164 EVsave% Niemi

So this is all crap. Only Murray would help DAL. :joker:

Because 30 games of 5v5 only says something. Haha

Fleury been considerable better that both for years but lets ignore that.

Hockey Dad

Jan 27, 2016
Texas
I think Nill did call on Fleury. He is seeing what he might be able to get along with him and it floats out the idea that the Stars are looking at all options. If Nill is negotiating with another team on a goalie then maybe it puts pressure on that team to negotiate.

Saints11

Jan 24, 2012
Pittsburgh
People outside of Pittsburgh fail to realize that without Fleury there would not have been a Cup run last year. Plus, they would not be in the position they are in now without his efforts early this season.

WhatWhat

Aug 7, 2014
Honestly, I wouldn't be surprised if a team manages to leverage Pittsburgh into giving up assets to unload Fleury. Nill seems like the type of dbag that would do that too, look at the Sharp trade which has turned out to be really bad for the Hawks.

Yeah Nill has done well with trades. I assume he is looking to see if he could get MAF really cheap due to the expansion draft

Empoleon8771

Aug 25, 2015
Redmond, WA
answered NHL Insider Pierre LeBrun when asked the question Wednesday afternoon on Toronto’s TSN 1050.

LeBrun is a bad thinker. Even Eklund could analyse the team save percentage better.

JR just might have asked LeBrun to help him out because the fans are getting crazy.
And that's of course something people in the media would do, to keep in touch and in hope to get a real story next.
LeBrun the Warmduscher.

Damn son, you're just full of conspiracy theories. First Fleury will eat rancid meat to fake a concussion and now JR is telling the media to release fake news to appease the fans. How hilarious :laugh:

Giskard

Jun 20, 2008
Alps
People outside of Pittsburgh fail to realize that without Fleury there would not have been a Cup run last year. Plus, they would not be in the position they are in now without his efforts early this season.
Blasphemy! And I totally agree.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad