GDT: Vegas @ Washington | 1/24/22 | 7p ET

Status
Not open for further replies.

Neil Racki

May 2, 2018
Baltimore-ish
Going tonight for the first time in more than 2 years. Happy about the lines for a change.

Two points tonight please.

No purses or bags allowed. If your lady brings a purse she either has to throw it away or rent a locker they set up outside the arena.

Prof of vax as well now?

Good night for some hockey.

Reactions: Misery74

StrikingDistance

Buford T. Justice
Mar 19, 2015
DC
Going tonight for the first time in more than 2 years. Happy about the lines for a change.

Two points tonight please.

First time going in 2 years as well. Please Caps, don't suck.

Proof of vax and boost: check
Possible illegal party materials: check

Me trying to keep the Covid lovers away from me:

giphy.gif

CapitalsCupReality

It’s Go Time!!
Feb 27, 2002
This is a great opportunity for McMichael to produce. No 5mins of toi tonight. Kuzy will get him the puck if he is open. I doubt we see Backstrom with Ov for very long, so the window is short.

yep…if he gets a regular shift….I expect an impressive outing from the kid.

Reactions: Neil Racki

kicksavedave

I'm just here for the memes and gifs.
Sponsor
Apr 29, 2009
Fallbrook, CA
www.tiasarms.org
Trying to decide if top line Sheary or top line Hathaway gives me more anxiety?

I love Tom Wilson like an obsessed schoolgirl, but he hasn't shown he is irreplaceable on the top line, he's been on the 2nd line much of the year. I get that Mantha and Oshie are out, but the #1RW seems to be an ongoing gap.

#balance?

Reactions: Neil Racki

txpd

Jan 25, 2003
New Bern, NC
Trying to decide if top line Sheary or top line Hathaway gives me more anxiety?

I love Tom Wilson like an obsessed schoolgirl, but he hasn't shown he is irreplaceable on the top line, he's been on the 2nd line much of the year. I get that Mantha and Oshie are out, but the #1RW seems to be an ongoing gap.

#balance?

Defensive balance. Its always about defense first. Wilson is the best defensive offensive player they have. He is skating with the worst defensive center they have and the worst defensive rookie forward they have. Sheary isnt as good defensively because he isnt as big, but he is reliable. Backstrom is good defensively. Eller babysits the 2 rookie wingers. HDH is their defensive line. Oshie returning gives the Caps top quality defensive coverage on both top 2 lines. I would think Wilson goes back to the first line then...with Kuzy

Corby78

65 - 10 - 20
Jan 14, 2014
Ramstein Germany
Was not looking forward to tonight, but then I saw the lines. Looking forward to something different. Even if they suck, at least we tried something.

Release CMM!

Reactions: g00n

tycoonheart

Apr 7, 2010
Was not looking forward to tonight, but then I saw the lines. Looking forward to something different. Even if they suck, at least we tried something.

Release CMM!

I think Lavi has finally admitted to himself that he needs to try something to get the team playing better. Or at least thats how I took some of what he said during his last post game presser as.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad