GDT: Vegas @ Sharks 7:30PM

Barrie22

Shark fan in hiding
Aug 11, 2009
ontario
I mean, if they are asked, would Burns or Thornton ever bad mouth Haley? No, so what does asking them even do?

Even asking a division rival players and they would all have nice things to say about haley.

People say nice things about tom wilson and he has tried to kill like 10 players in the past 2 years.

Reactions: Sandisfan

Solmors

<3 Data
May 3, 2010
San Jose
Shark's 7th game in 12 days. They haven't had more than one day off since before the Canadian's game on 3/7. That said VGK are on the back side of back to backs and 3 games in 4 days. So I expect the fatigue level of both teams to be fairly similar. VGK won their last two games, Sharks lost theirs. IMO Sharks lose again to make it 3 in a row before turning it around to finish the season 7-2 over the final 9 games.

Sharks2VGK4
PavelskiStone
CoutureKarlsson
Marchessault
Pacioretty
[TBODY] [/TBODY]

Herschel

Dec 8, 2009
I have a feeling the Wookie is going to be unleashed this game
4-2 sharks

Burns x2, Hertl, Sorenson
Karlsson, Schmidt

slocal

Dude...what?
May 4, 2010
Central Coast CA
Might be bringing exclusively San Jose beers to the bottle share tonight... :naughty:

tenor.gif

Reactions: FeedingFrenzy

Timo Time

73-9
Feb 21, 2012
San Jose, CA
So the last game of the playoffs? He is going to run him into the ground for something stupid. He gets worse and worse every day.

"San Jose, this is the opening round of the playoffs! And starting in goal for your San Jose Sharks... the corpse of Martiiiiiiiiiiin JONES!"

TomasHertlsRooster

Don’t say eye test when you mean points
May 14, 2012
Fremont, CA
I don't think folks who post on these boards really have an appreciation for all the dynamics that exist in the NHL and what a player like Haley provides.

Then Pen's Gubrandson trade comes to mind.

I honestly don’t care about the dynamics that exist in the NHL among teammates and I don’t care about what a player like Haley provides when he actively makes the team significantly worse.

The point of hockey is to win and there is nothing which a player can possibly provide that outweighs the degree to which Haley makes the team significantly worse at winning.

Nice appeal to the authority of Jim Rutherford who has single-handedly crippled his team for years to come by acquiring players like Jack Johnson and the aforementioned Gudbranson and trading 1st round picks for players like Ryan Reaves.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Inter Milan vs Torino
    Inter Milan vs Torino
    Wagers: 5
    Staked: $2,752.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Metz vs Lille
    Metz vs Lille
    Wagers: 3
    Staked: $354.00