GDT: Vegas @ Sharks 7:30PM

WSS11

Oct 7, 2009
Looks like donskoi might be in for Pavs. Sucks it’s under these circumstances but he better take advantage of this opportunity

LA Shark

Hello Darkness My Old Freind
Feb 18, 2017
Southern California
I seriously refuse to believe that PDB would break up our best line for the past 3 weeks in order to keep Michael f***ing Haley in the lineup.

LA Shark

Feb 18, 2017
Southern California
Sorensen-Thornton-Haley ;)
giphy (19).gif

PackShark

Oct 7, 2017
No Fleury tonight for Vegas. Let’s stop messing astound and clinch. Sharks 4-1

Kane, Hertl, Soremsen, Couture

Smith

SjMilhouse

Jul 18, 2012
I seriously refuse to believe that PDB would break up our best line for the past 3 weeks in order to keep Michael ****ing Haley in the lineup.

Sheng Peng from FtF had a great quote from Pete on this. More or less, ask Brent Burns and Joe Thornton how important Haley is :laugh:

Mattb124

Apr 29, 2011
Sheng Peng from FtF had a great quote from Pete on this. More or less, ask Brent Burns and Joe Thornton how important Haley is :laugh:

I don't think folks who post on these boards really have an appreciation for all the dynamics that exist in the NHL and what a player like Haley provides.

Then Pen's Gubrandson trade comes to mind.

LadyStanley

Sep 22, 2004
Sin City
And for you poker fans out there, Supposedly Daniel Negreanu will be at the game tonight.

He's a big VGK fan. Was on the weekly 30 minute VGK show (Knight Life) earlier this month talking/playing poker at the Aria with hosts.

Said he was watching VGK in SCF during poker tournament (they put a TV out for him)

LA Shark

Feb 18, 2017
Southern California
I don't think folks who post on these boards really have an appreciation for all the dynamics that exist in the NHL and what a player like Haley provides.

Then Pen's Gubrandson trade comes to mind.
Please enlighten us message boarders on what exactly Haley brings to the lineup that we don't already have? Obviously something the Florida Panthers and 90% of the league felt they didn't need.

Fistfullofbeer

May 9, 2011
Whidbey Island, WA
Please enlighten us message boarders on what exactly Haley brings to the lineup that we don't already have? Obviously something the Florida Panthers and 90% of the league felt they didn't need.

When the response of the head coach is to ask Burns and Thornton what Haley brings, its pointless. The coach values intangibles more than skill enough to not select a player who is more likely to contribute both offensively and defensively over Haley.

Reactions: Sandisfan

LA Shark

Feb 18, 2017
Southern California
When the response of the head coach is to ask Burns and Thornton what Haley brings, its pointless. The coach values intangibles more than skill enough to not select a player who is more likely to contribute both offensively and defensively over Haley.
The thing is, I would understand it if we were a young team or lacking leaders or getting pushed around and bullied every night. But this is a veteran team, chalked full of leaders. We have energy guys, physical players, players who will drop the gloves. The attributes that Haley does bring, we already have on our team, filled by players with much more skill than Haley.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->