Prospect Info: Vegas Golden Knights Prospect/Henderson Silver Knights AHL Thread II

CupInSIX

My cap runneth over
Jul 1, 2012
Alphaville
Rondbjerg has been very noticeable every time I've seen him.

And Korczak doesn't look to be far off from the NHL. He was alright in the WJCs but he's adapted to the pros really well for a 19yo.

IceNeophyte

Nov 14, 2017
Just to keep up to date:

Vegas came out flat and fell 2-4 to Ontario on Saturday, then defeated San Diego 3-2 yesterday.

The Silver Knights currently lead the AHL with 22 points in 13 games played. Chicago Wolves are nipping at their heels with 21 points in 13 games.

Next matchup is hosting Barracuda next Saturday.

Seems the schedule looks like a Weekend Warriors thing.

IceNeophyte

Nov 14, 2017
Vegas thumped Barracuda 5-2 yesterday to remain atop the league in both record and points percentage.

Next game is hosting SJ again at noon today.

Last edited:

IceNeophyte

Nov 14, 2017
Hell of a fun game to watch today.

Logan: first career shutout

Dorofeyev PP
Dugan
O'Regan EN
Goulbourne after they stuck their goalie back in (his first of the season)

4-0 HSK win

Last edited:

Vegan Knight

Feb 16, 2018
Henderson wins games but we give almost forty shots per game and only get around twenty five.

Impressed with Thompson and Dugan as far as prospects go.

Dorofeyev looks good when he plays, there may be something with Elvenes but I'm not convinced he makes it to the NHL with us. Sikura is an offensive force this season but probably won't get much of any shot in the NHL going forward. Don't think any of the defensemen ever become NHL regulars with us.

Vegan Knight

Feb 16, 2018
Knights beat the Roadrunners but probably worryingly out shot by a wide margin again, 45-17, but win 3-1. I'm not so sure their great record isn't mostly due to the best goaltending in the league.

Caser

@RUSProspects
May 21, 2013
Riga/Yaroslavl
twitter.com
Why does he seem to have trouble cracking the KHL roster?

Mostly because he missed all the preseason (no idea if injury or covid) and when he finally gained back some game shape through playing in the VHL, coaches at Ak Bars already decided on who are the players they want to go with for this season (and Ak Bars is a strong team, so they had enough players to choose from).

Reactions: G Backup

Vegan Knight

Feb 16, 2018
Jones got a power play goal from Dugan, Silver Knights ahead. Thompson has looked very good again and made a great save earlier in the period.

Nice follow up shift by Elvenes line also.

EDIT: Again, Dugan passes to Jones for a power play goal. 2-0 now.

Last edited:

Vegan Knight

Feb 16, 2018
1-1 and a shootout win against SJ. Shootout went like three shots extra. Scored the goal to tie with a minute left on a power play. The last minute included two big brawls. Was tough to watch with the lower camera angle in the practice arena.

I think Dorofeyev got the winning shootout goal.

IceNeophyte

Nov 14, 2017
1-1 and a shootout win against SJ. Shootout went like three shots extra. Scored the goal to tie with a minute left on a power play. The last minute included two big brawls. Was tough to watch with the lower camera angle in the practice arena.

I think Dorofeyev got the winning shootout goal.
He did, and it was an exquisite deke.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad