Prospect Info: Vegas Golden Knights Prospect/Henderson Silver Knights AHL Thread II

CupInSIX

My cap runneth over
Jul 1, 2012
Alphaville
Looking for some info on players who made their debut last season...

F - Gage Quinney
F - Keegan Kolesar
D - Jake Bischoff
D - Nicolas Hague

What kind of players are they and what are their future projections for the NHL?

Thanks!

Quinney - possible 4C. Decent hands for an AHLer. He's a local boy so people will be rooting for him.
Kolesar - probably will become VGK's 4RW middleweight enforcer after Reaves leaves. Personally I'm very high on him and I think he can be a poor man's Tom Wilson that can bring size & grit to any line - but he needs more offensive consistency.
Bischoff - he had a rough patch when the d pairings were a complete disgrace but otherwise he could still pull out a nice 7/8Dman NHL career. He's falling down the depth chart with Hague & Coghlan looking to establish themselves.
Hague - BIG upside to this kid. Think Paryako. He'd look good next to Pietrangelo...

Speaking of compatibles, do we have any for Krebs yet? I think Glass is a spitting image of a young Claude Giroux, and Brisson kind of reminds me of VGK's very own Reilly Smith.

Reactions: Legionnaire11

Odie Cleghorn

Jun 8, 2020
Yes. That's probably the reason he fell out of the top 12. His ACL was sliced before the draft.
Yes that was before the 2019 Draft. I thought they said something on the TSN broadcast about him being injured in June. I thought they meant 2020 because they said he tore something. He didn't tear anything. It was cut by a skate.

CupInSIX

My cap runneth over
Jul 1, 2012
Alphaville
Yes that was before the 2019 Draft. I thought they said something on the TSN broadcast about him being injured in June. I thought they meant 2020 because they said he tore something. He didn't tear anything. It was cut by a skate.

Can't remember if he did but he was in the bubble and ready to play in the August playoffs.

They were probably confused.

CupInSIX

My cap runneth over
Jul 1, 2012
Alphaville
After watching the Slovakia game I hope they don't burn off an ELC year on Krebs this year. He's way too small right now. More so than Glass was last year.

Lehtonen

Jan 7, 2016
Finland
Congratulations to Brendan Brisson, first-ever World Champion while representing the organisation of Vegas Golden Knights. He played only a little above seven minutes in the final on the 4th line but did his job without mistakes.

CupInSIX

My cap runneth over
Jul 1, 2012
Alphaville
Good news everyone: Hallum, Cormier, Kruse, Morozov, Brisson & Saville are all having great years. Dorofeyev has been heating up too.

theslatcher

Jan 5, 2016
Sweden
Good news everyone: Hallum, Cormier, Kruse, Morozov, Brisson & Saville are all having great years. Dorofeyev has been heating up too.
Dzierkals, & Saville are having great years too. And Vikman has been great in HockeyEttan.

theslatcher

Jan 5, 2016
Sweden
What, he's coming to Henderson in the next few weeks?

Also in before you-know-who shows up.
Yup, he asked Traktor to terminate his contract so he could try out a career in the NHL(aka. start off in Henderson) and the mad lads went along with his request.

Will need to sign an ELC which should happen pretty soon, get his work visa sorted out, and quarantine for a little time after arriving.

After that obviously Vegas sucks with Russians so blah blah blah.

CupInSIX

My cap runneth over
Jul 1, 2012
Alphaville
Yup, he asked Traktor to terminate his contract so he could try out a career in the NHL(aka. start off in Henderson) and the mad lads went along with his request.

Will need to sign an ELC which should happen pretty soon, get his work visa sorted out, and quarantine for a little time after arriving.

After that obviously Vegas sucks with Russians so blah blah blah.

They might as well bring back Zykov to help him get acclimatized.

Last edited:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad