Prospect Info: Vegas Golden Knights Prospect/Henderson Silver Knights AHL Thread II

theslatcher

Jan 5, 2016
Sweden
what about Rondbjerg? he's been assigned to denmark. i thought he was getting back on track after his injury
He's in Henderson, he was loaned out to Denmark until camp started. Been playing fourth line in pre-season, where he should start the season. One could argue he should be loaned out to a different league where he can play higher up the lineup.

Reactions: Johnny Danger

IceNeophyte

Nov 14, 2017
He's in Henderson, he was loaned out to Denmark until camp started. Been playing fourth line in pre-season, where he should start the season. One could argue he should be loaned out to a different league where he can play higher up the lineup.

Of course we couldn't watch the preseason games, but it seemed from listening to them that he did quite well.

Ginormousthumbs

Jul 7, 2013
West Side
Doesn’t look like the cameras are the best but those uniforms translate terribly.

And both Norte Dame and Ohio State use chrome helmets.

Vegan Knight

Feb 16, 2018
Another assist from Krebs, to Elvenes for the goal. Elvenes first and I think Krebs has one goal and four assists in four games now.

Vegan Knight

Feb 16, 2018
Ryan Murphy gets the goal with three seconds left. Korczak gets an assist for his first professional point.

Vegan Knight

Feb 16, 2018
Krebs with a great game to go with his other great games. Really starting to look like he could be able to step in the NHL next season and make some difference.

theslatcher

Jan 5, 2016
Sweden
Vikman's gotten some Allsvenskan games in now and is 2-0-0 alongside 1 relief where the game was already lost after the first period, and sporting a .941 sv%, which is a small sample, but promising.

Won a game against the league's far away best team in Timrå which he only allowed a Penalty Shot against(major props on that, Timrå has a +86 GD, second best is at +33. Has 20 more points than the #2 in a W-OTW-OTL-L format, and 7 total regulation losses + 1 OTL, which Jesper gave them).

Reactions: Lehtonen

EXTRAS

Jul 31, 2012
Anybody who watch Jack Dugan in Ahl what u think he will be in nhl? 2nd line w?

IceNeophyte

Nov 14, 2017
Anybody who watch Jack Dugan in Ahl what u think he will be in nhl? 2nd line w?
Only veteran Ryan Murphy has more PPG on the team than him. I think he's a top six winger with potential for first line, who could be developed into a good center. What the McGMs have to love about him is that he plays the full 200 feet. Stone 2.0 would be his max upside.

Overall I agree with MGK. I think he's #2 in our current prospect pool. Here's hoping Dorofeyev comes in and makes his case. I want it badly because I desperately want a Russian to work with VGK, but I'm not entirely optimistic.

Reactions: Dux917

Vegan Knight

Feb 16, 2018
Only veteran Ryan Murphy has more PPG on the team than him. I think he's a top six winger with potential for first line, who could be developed into a good center. What the McGMs have to love about him is that he plays the full 200 feet. Stone 2.0 would be his max upside.

Overall I agree with MGK. I think he's #2 in our current prospect pool. Here's hoping Dorofeyev comes in and makes his case. I want it badly because I desperately want a Russian to work with VGK, but I'm not entirely optimistic.

Morozov looks solid and should be coming in two years at any rate, right?

IceNeophyte

Nov 14, 2017
Morozov looks solid and should be coming in two years at any rate, right?

But it's hard to rank him as a prospect without any experience on North American ice in a more physical game. That's exactly why I'm so excited to see how Dorofeyev progresses. His being successful here would give Morozov more confidence to come over. We haven't exactly batted 1.000 with the Russians to date.

EXTRAS

Jul 31, 2012

I heard his biggest negative and the reason he wasn't a Hobey baker finalist was exactly because he did NOT play any defense?

IceNeophyte

Nov 14, 2017
I heard his biggest negative and the reason he wasn't a Hobey baker finalist was exactly because he did NOT play any defense?

Odd. I only got to watch him in one college game, a live one in Vegas at T-Mobile, but I've watched every HSK game, and his defensive play seems fine.

Reactions: EXTRAS

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad