Pre-Game Talk: Vegas Gamble, Odds we Win or Lose? - Edm v VGK - Tuesday Nov 28, 7 PM

Status
Not open for further replies.

CupofOil

Knob Flavored Coffey
Aug 20, 2009
NYC
TwitterX pretend media assclown needs to validate himself in this fashion. I wonder if it's too cold in his mom's basement.

Sad that just because pricks like him have some followers on Twitter that they think their opinions actually mean something and anyone else is irrelevant. OH well, just Oilers Nation sinking to new lows to exploit the Oiler fanbase.

Jason Gregor or whoever runs the show over there needs to leash up his thin skinned puppies.

"Hate us cuz they aint us". Spoken like a true media professional.
You know, Mr. Ftg or should I call you "5 Min", you need to express your feelings more. You're way too reserved.

Last edited:

CupofOil

Knob Flavored Coffey
Aug 20, 2009
NYC
Job #1 is to win tonight.
Very close behind Job #2 is to turn Alex Pietrangelo into a fine pink mist
why-not-both.jpg

brentashton

Jan 21, 2018
Yep. Just what I'd expect from some self appointed media. Thing is theres an honesty to posting on a board. When you say something off people will feedback that to you and you live and learn. Seems like some of these wags expect to be able to say any dirt about the Oilers team they allegedly cover and cheer for and expect no push back.

That said at least the guy had a sense of humor. Not like some of the others.

I prefer messageboards always because it keeps me, and anybody in line. It’s good for you.
@Drivesaitl @5 Mins 4 Ftg
I be like looking for your guys’ autographs!!

McHelpus

Jan 16, 2021
Holland is probably scrambling trying to get a hold of Perry's agent once he found out he's done unacceptable conduct.

Reactions: KlefDown

brentashton

Jan 21, 2018
I think being named Zach or Chad or Karen or something like that probably does something to people. On topic Connor is a funny name. In that anybody that named their kid that didn't figure when the principal calls Connor come to the office immediately 16 kids show up, the other dozen are running for the hills... The names book parents use needs to be longer. Who would stop on Zach?

Destiny has to be the alltime fail name. It never works out as planned. Nuff said.
I still think the ultimate name fail is Chastity!

TopShelfGloveSide

Dec 10, 2018
Twitter is simply a mob mentality. Zach must have had his feelings hurt to post screen grabs from here on Twitter. I guess he wants to get a rouse from his gang of followers but at least I can say I have made it as his official pinned tweet. Maybe that makes us soul mates and we can have beers together now.
Lol that guy has a thumb head and pubes on his face. Don’t worry too much about it.

K1984

Feb 7, 2008
My favorite Liang moment which pretty much sums him up:

Call someone out with a smart-assy douche tweet, get called out for being a hypocrite, then back track and say you were 19 before and changed your mind after so it's ok to be an asshole to the person that had the same opinion as him originally.

5 Mins 4 Ftg

Life is better with no expectations.
Sponsor
Apr 3, 2016
Edmonton
Lol that guy has a thumb head and pubes on his face. Don’t worry too much about it.

Yeah I could care less what he does. I am not the one who posted his opinions here, just the guy who said who gives a shit about them.

Call someone out with a smart-assy douche tweet, get called out for being a hypocrite, then back track and say you were 19 before and changed your mind after so it's ok to be an asshole to the person that had the same opinion as him originally.

Wow - What an idiot.

Last edited:

5 Mins 4 Ftg

Life is better with no expectations.
Sponsor
Apr 3, 2016
Edmonton
Oilersnation throwing stones from a glass house is peak 2023 internet. I remember a time that they were relevant, sort of.

Maybe they can fight HFBoards over who has the most intrusive ads that are full of malware and must be blocked at all costs but then try to make you feel really bad about blocking such trash.

I paid for the fkg sponsorship here so I wouldn’t see those goddam things anymore. Free to join but pay to adblock.

Only thing I remember zjlaing for.

Ripping off Del is low. His gifs were gold. I miss him.

TheNumber4

Nov 11, 2011
Composure and execution will win us this game. The Knights will look to pounce on mistakes and they are expecting mistakes. Don’t give it to them, play with controlled emotion and play smart.

TheNumber4

Nov 11, 2011

Zack Liang is just some dude. His hockey opinions are trash most of the time, he’s not funny or clever. Why does he keep getting posted? Cause he has a Twitter account that makes him an expert?

Reactions: 5 Mins 4 Ftg

McHelpus

Jan 16, 2021
Composure and execution will win us this game. The Knights will look to pounce on mistakes and they are expecting mistakes. Don’t give it to them, play with controlled emotion and play smart.
Only way this happens is if Pietrangelo doesn't play. I have a feeling it's going to be very chaotic so hopefully our scoring doesnt dry up because it might be a 6-5 game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad