Pre-Game Talk: Vegas Gamble, Odds we Win or Lose? - Edm v VGK - Tuesday Nov 28, 7 PM

Status
Not open for further replies.

Oilhawks

Oden's Ride Over Nordland
Nov 24, 2011
I paid for the fkg sponsorship here so I wouldn’t see those goddam things anymore. Free to join but pay to adblock.

Ripping off Del is low. His gifs were gold. I miss him.

I did the same as I got tired of the "please whitelist us" bullshit over and over but I stopped paying after my 'vacation' that I felt was for excessive reasons. Meh

Reactions: 5 Mins 4 Ftg

5 Mins 4 Ftg

Life is better with no expectations.
Sponsor
Apr 3, 2016
Edmonton
I did the same as I got tired of the "please whitelist us" bullshit over and over but I stopped paying after my 'vacation' that I felt was for excessive reasons. Meh

I got the same vacation and refused to pay after as well but couldn’t handle being bombarded by constant adds after a while. I just consider it the cost of being able to talk to my friendly fellow HF posters.

Reactions: Oilhawks

TheNumber4

Nov 11, 2011
Only way this happens is if Pietrangelo doesn't play. I have a feeling it's going to be very chaotic so hopefully our scoring doesnt dry up because it might be a 6-5 game.
Have a feeling the Oilers will focus on their own shit and not Pietro beef. The Oilers just can't afford running around looking for retribution when they have so many issues in their own game to look after. I'd like if they went after him though in an effective way, we'll see what they do.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad