Vasilevskiy Save of the game? Night? Year?

Madifer

Oct 2, 2018
Vasi's peak could come in a few years and he could go down in history as a great goalie. I can totally see Tampa winning the cup with their current team.

REALTALK81

Pro Log Driver
Nov 16, 2009
Vasilevskiy has been a beast since forever. Remember him in the WJCs and under 18s. He was getting peppered nearly every night and kept his team in it. Remember some 50 save performances from those tourneys. He has the ability to steal a game which is exactly what he did against the Leafs. UNREAL save and had a couple more 10 bellers as well. If he plays like that in the playoffs, the cup is theirs.

Smart Alek

Jul 13, 2002
Well, I've been watching hockey since the mid-eighties, and I don't recall seeing a better save. Absolutely incredible.

ijuka

May 14, 2016
Usually I criticize these threads because the highlight saves tend to be a result of poor play by the goalie prior to the goal, followed by them getting lucky. However, this one's very impressive. This isn't the only time he's done such a thing - He seems to be extremely aware of what's happening with the puck and he has great coordination with his limbs. Compare to Darling for instance, who always looks like he has no clue where the puck is.

PRZ45MD

Aug 11, 2016
Most disgusting thing about Vasy is he's 24 years old.

The score was 4-1, Vasy played unreal but I wouldn't say that he stole a game, but he did greatly aid and abet the robbery. Miller and Callahan both tripped over money bags on grade A easy slam dunk goals as well.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad