Denver Post: Varlamov turns himself in to police *Read Mod Warning Post 23 & 275*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kschey

Avs/BorussiaDortmund
Jul 4, 2010
I didn't watch the video but someone posted that drowning was listed alongside the beating with a bicycle thing. Maybe that wasn't transferred to here correctly

Wow, this is getting crazy. I mean, let's assume he really tried to drown her, what should have stopped him from doing so if she's really 5"2?

Also, why would this be one of the points the lawyer didn't talk about yet? Seems a bit more harsh than the other stuff.

I no longer believe anything of this.

TheStranger

Jan 21, 2010
Ottawa, Ontario
So was it Monday or Tuesday? Can't be Monday if her times are right, or she accidentally exaggerated the time he was drinking for. If it was TUESDAY...did the avs have a practice on Tuesday?

Landeslog

Nov 17, 2009
Denver
Wow, this is getting crazy. I mean, let's assume he really tried to drown her, what should have stopped him from doing so if she's really 5"2?

Also, why would this be one of the points the lawyer didn't talk about yet? Seems a bit more harsh than the other stuff.

I no longer believe anything of this.

He might not have tried to drown her with the intent of killing her. Just holding her under water to cause panic and discomfort and then stopping

the_fan

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 25, 2006

S E P H

Cloud IX
Mar 5, 2010
Toruń, PL
He beat her with a big bicycle??? What does that even mean?

Well with Brian Elliott's bike of course.

tumblr_inline_mvhxui804c1rh74vm.png

The story is getting more bizarre by the minute...that's what it means.

You can't write drama as good as this.

Foppa2118

Oct 3, 2003
0:48

Reporter asks "What does she feel comfortable telling us about that. Sounds like he also kicked her out?"

Lawyer interrupts while translator is telling her the question, "Do you want to know more about the beating?"

DanglesFromDuchene

Sep 8, 2013
No. He was allegedly drinking Monday evening until Tuesday morning according to her. The Avalanche had Monday and Tuesday off, practice on Wednesday

raistlin76

Sep 18, 2004
Cracow
www.nhl.com.pl
I didn't watch the video but someone posted that drowning was listed alongside the beating with a bicycle thing. Maybe that wasn't transferred to here correctly

She said "welociped" which means bicycle in Russian, so it was translated correctly. I didn't understand her when she reffers to vacations on Maledives when he drown her, so don't know if it was interpreted correctly.

Landeslog

Nov 17, 2009
Denver
How does he beat her with a bicycle, though. Does he pick it up and throw it on her? Does he take it a part and hit her with the parts?
I don't get any of this

JLo217

Jul 22, 2009
Reno, NV
I didn't want to be one sided, but I think this broad is crazy and making stuff up to get $$$ out of Varly....

GoldDigger#

dahrougem2

Dec 9, 2011
Edmonton, Alberta
Looking more and more like a girl who is trying to make a quick buck by playing the "innocent girl" card and "abusive boyfriend" card as well, and going straight to the media.

Nobody knows the truth yet, but everything that her, her interpreter, and her lawyer are saying just seems to be sounding worse and worse. This looks like the lawyer is desperate too

JLo217

Jul 22, 2009
Reno, NV
How does he beat her with a bicycle, though. Does he pick it up and throw it on her? Does he take it a part and hit her with the parts?
I don't get any of this

Didn't you hear? He's a 6'3" Monster and she's a 100lb Beauty. He Sparta kicked her. Do you think him beating her with a bike is that hard?:sarcasm:

Sorry I mean how can anyone take the prosecution seriously anymore? They've lost themselves in their own web of lies it appears.

Ncit3

Oct 19, 2011
Colorado
So now we have Denver Post writers posting garbage like "He laughed at her while he beat her"

I'm sorry, and this has very little to do with what happened with Varlamov and his GF, but this Sadie Gurman character is coming across to me as a sensationalist and a hack of a journalist.

Did you listen to the interview? There were such softball questions the interviewer was throwing out to be translated to her.

Freudian

Clearly deranged
Jul 3, 2003
My spidey sense is tingling too. I have a feeling this thing will be cleared up sooner rather than later.

JLo217

Jul 22, 2009
Reno, NV
My spidey sense is tingling too. I have a feeling this thing will be cleared up sooner rather than later.

This. I said I thought last night once more and more started coming out that I thought it'd be settled/dismissed in a short period of time.

henchman21

Mr. Meeseeks
Sponsor
Feb 24, 2012
Didn't you hear? He's a 6'3" Monster and she's a 100lb Beauty. He Sparta kicked her. Do you think him beating her with a bike is that hard?:sarcasm:

Sorry I mean how can anyone take the prosecution seriously anymore? They've lost themselves in their own web of lies it appears.

I'm convinced the prosecution is full of it. Something small may have happened, but nothing like they are explaining.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad