Denver Post: Varlamov turns himself in to police *Read Mod Warning Post 23 & 275*

Status
Not open for further replies.

raistlin76

Sep 18, 2004
Cracow
www.nhl.com.pl
How does he beat her with a bicycle, though. Does he pick it up and throw it on her? Does he take it a part and hit her with the parts?
I don't get any of this

As she reffers he pick it up and then put it down on her while he still holds that bike. But if I understand her correctly she said that he was unconscious when he start to beat her with the bike. Question is how she knows it if she was unconscious.

And now I'm sure she said that on Maledives he 'topil mnie w murze" what means he drown her in the sea

Avsboy

Dec 12, 2006
I hate to say this, but from personal experience the only thing I am certain of is that this woman is going to learn the hard way that you should not go up against a powerful and wealthy person. Especially when lawyers are involved. Except when that person really did something serious.

Hans Landaskog

Feb 27, 2012
Denver
Varly hit me with a car once, but I kept my mouth shut, you know.. for the team. She is not being a team player here....:sarcasm:

he yelled out the window to me, "You are lucky, in Russia I would have backed the car back over you to make sure you were dead."

Foppa2118

Oct 3, 2003
Still having a hard time figuring out why she held a press conference to talk about all this.

raistlin76

Sep 18, 2004
Cracow
www.nhl.com.pl

TheStranger

Jan 21, 2010
Ottawa, Ontario
So she's claiming the assault happened on Tuesday but the police report says Monday?

I think originally she said Monday, but..I guess with all the confusion of it being an overnight thing it was a mix up as it was early Tuesday morning. Hence the incorrect info given originally to police.

Solid story bro.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad