OT: Vancouver Titans | Overwatch ESports League

Rowlet

Sponsor
Oct 13, 2018
Just got home.
How did they lose 2 sets? That defense was clean.

they picked a bad map for one and they stayed on a suboptimal comp for too long on the other so they couldnt get any traction on the standard heroes

Pip

Feb 2, 2012
Granduland
Haksal is a f***ing beast. Totally owned Fits. Love the rivalry with him and Tobi

Just got home.
How did they lose 2 sets? That defense was clean.

Seoul is a good team. They have arguably the best Sigma in the league and Fits is a really good Doomfist (even though Haksal boomed him). Seemed like Titans needed time to gain their footing in this series. The second half was all Haksal finding picks with a bit of jjanu stabilizing after a couple poor maps on sigma.

Reactions: Indiana

Pip

Feb 2, 2012
Granduland
Tizi was definitely an upgrade on Orisa. Was able to sustain through fights where Bumper was dying early. Still unsure about Twilight’s Moira but on the flip side Slime’s Baptiste looks improved.

WTG

December 5th
Jan 11, 2015
West Coast
Tizi was definitely an upgrade on Orisa. Was able to sustain through fights where Bumper was dying early. Still unsure about Twilight’s Moira but on the flip side Slime’s Baptiste looks improved.

Bumper has been slacking.
He's the heart of the team and personally my favorite :(

Pip

Feb 2, 2012
Granduland

The nice thing about this team in particular is that they’ve played with each other for so long. Tizi was their main tank when Bumper was playing support for Runaway. The synergy remains no matter the swaps.

Rowlet

Sponsor
Oct 13, 2018

Bumper is great but he needs a "get out" button, Tizi is a lot more stable. Besides, Bumper used to play Lucio on RunAway while Tizi was playing main tank.

Pip

Feb 2, 2012
Granduland
This meta is definitely more friendly to the Titans DPS players than Hanzo/Mei. Will be interesting to see how the meta evolves through the playoffs (if it does at all)

Rowlet

Sponsor
Oct 13, 2018
shock punted and lost to atlanta, this bracket looks really good for us

Pip

Feb 2, 2012
Granduland
Atlanta looks really scary but am glad SFS got bumped to the losers bracket. Maybe I’m being naive but I’m not too too worried about the Gladiator. Even though Hydration has played doom for a long time I don’t think he can match Haksal. I also think a lot of the value Surefour got was due to poor play from the Spark. They never peeled for their backline.

Also I think we’re going to see much better games out of Tizi and jjanu as they get more comfortable.

Pip

Feb 2, 2012
Granduland
Once the Titans got a read on The Gladiator’s style of play they owned the mirror Doomfist/Reaper. I’m just going to pretend Rialto didn’t happen lmao

Rowlet

Sponsor
Oct 13, 2018
now that the Titans are in the winners final, the worst they can do is 3rd in the league.

Siludin

Dec 9, 2010
Tizi is the unsung hero the past couple of matches

Reactions: Indiana and Pip

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad