Oct 13, 2018
they said it was world record right? or did i imagine that

Rowlet

Sponsor
Oct 13, 2018
hey look, the Titans are still the best team in the league, by, like, a lot

Phenomenon13

Oct 10, 2011
lmao whoever is running the Titans should give the Canucks a lesson on how to build a winner.

They're essentially golden state right now. I was hoping teams would utilize Baptiste more, he's a powerful add.

Reactions: Indiana

Rowlet

Sponsor
Oct 13, 2018
I saw this on some sports channel the other day. It was teams of fifteen year old Chinese kids playing video games. Hong Kong vs Vancouver I think.

Probably would have been Hangzhou vs Vancouver, also Vancouver is fully Korean, no Chinese players.

Rowlet

Sponsor
Oct 13, 2018
Oh sorry. It being Vancouver I guess I jumped to conclusions there ;)

How did it wind up on a Canucks message board?

Aquillinis own the team and contracted managerial duties out to Luminosity gaming who work with a ton of famous gamers, streamers and esports leagues. Then the team did so well that the Aquilinis raised $20 mil to buy Luminosity outright and now they have a series of massive esports franchises covering COD, Fortnite, Hearthstone, Madden, Apex: Legends, Smash Bros, CS:GO

Also, the team is going to be playing games at Rogers Arena next year

Reactions: Megaterio Llamas

Megaterio Llamas

el rey del mambo
Oct 29, 2011
North Shore
Aquillinis own the team and contracted managerial duties out to Luminosity gaming who work with a ton of famous gamers, streamers and esports leagues. Then the team did so well that the Aquilinis raised $20 mil to buy Luminosity outright and now they have a series of massive esports franchises covering COD, Fortnite, Hearthstone, Madden, Apex: Legends, Smash Bros, CS:GO

Also, the team is going to be playing games at Rogers Arena next year
Geez, I guess I realized people actually watched other people play video games but this really drives it home for me. Thanks for the info. Though I am a little surprised that Mr Aquilini has the kind of pull at this particular website to get it on the Canucks board all things considered.

He's not wildly popular around here these days :)

Rowlet

Sponsor
Oct 13, 2018
Geez, I guess I realized people actually watched other people play video games but this really drives it home for me. Thanks for the info.

Though I am a little suprised that Mr Aquilini has the kind of pull at this particular website to get it on the Canucks board all things considered.

He's not wildly popular around here these days :)

Fair, however we have threads for the Lions, White Caps, and Giants and they are connected with the Canucks even less.

Besides, the Titans absolutely crush, in Stage 1 (a season is 4 stages of 5 weeks each, 7 games played per team per stage with an 8 team playoffs per stage) they didn't lose a single match, then swept their first two opponents in the playoffs and won the finals. Also, the team is full of insane players who literally do not give a ****. They just run at their opponents and nobody knows what to do against them, the starting 6 is all top 3 in the league at their positions and the 3 players they have who get scratched regularly would all be stars on other teams.

As an NHL example, with only 6 players on the roster, it would be like

Ovechkin - Crosby - Stamkos
Karlsson - Doughty
Price

But not only are they that good, this exact 6 man roster has been playing together for years so they play like a hive mind

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad