OT: Vancouver Titans | Overwatch ESports League

TruKnyte

On the wagon
Jan 1, 2012
Vancouver, BC
it's pretty late, but here's short house tour of the Titans house supplied by the Aquilinis where all the players and I believe the coaching staff live, their kitchen, streaming and practice areas as well as their games room and some behind the scenes stuff from their first match vs Shanghai.

based on what we've seen from the short segments, it looks like Aquaman has absolutely spoiled the team, massive 6 floor house. obviously all the team houses are insane, but the Titans have an elevator...

if you want to check out other teams houses, you can here

They have a personal chef making them banh mi sandiwiches, I'm jelly af

Rowlet

Sponsor
Oct 13, 2018
They have a personal chef making them banh mi sandiwiches, I'm jelly af

you're jealous of the personal chef but no mention of the 6 story mansion somewhere in the hollywood hills with pool, 2 game rooms, a home theatre and it comfortably houses at least 9/possibly 12 with coaches?

also, the Titans personalized tracksuits/sweats/OWL gear is so sick

Last edited:

Rowlet

Sponsor
Oct 13, 2018
also here's a fun little stage 2 hype vid mixed in with some classic footage of the players really emotional after big wins as RunAway in their old pink sweaters and the end some RunAway stuff with their new roster, which is insanely good btw. New RunAway is probably the best non-Overwatch League team in the world now.

Also, Stitch is so ****ing adorable, that head tilt at 0:15 looks like he should be modeling instead of playing video games.

Also again, new RunAway is full of 16 year old players and the one that is 18 and the one that is 20 were both offered Overwatch League spots but turned it down to play with RunAway. They are also yet to lose a game like the Titans, 4-0 in Contenders stage 1 and they won the NetEase Esports X tournament. Depending on how long the Titans want to be together for, they could retire in a few years together and the Titans could pick up the entire RunAway roster again to continue with the awesome family theme these two teams have.

The Titans are allowed to have a minor league team but I'm not sure if it has to be an NA contenders team. Would love to see the Titans and RunAway become a permanent family, with old RunAway rosters paving the way for each other on the team.

Last edited:
Reactions: Indiana

TruKnyte

On the wagon
Jan 1, 2012
Vancouver, BC
you're jealous of the personal chef but no mention of the 6 story mansion somewhere in the hollywood hills with pool, 2 game rooms, a home theatre and it comfortably houses at least 9/possibly 12 with coaches?

also, the Titans personalized tracksuits/sweats/OWL gear is so sick

Clearly I live in a 7 story mansion ;)

Rowlet

Sponsor
Oct 13, 2018

Bumper and Jjanu did a minigolf interview answering some basic q's about Overwatch and the Overwatch League.

Rowlet

Sponsor
Oct 13, 2018
if anyone wants to know more about our boys, here's a good watch

Last edited:
Reactions: Indiana

Rowlet

Sponsor
Oct 13, 2018
The Dallas Fuel have traded rck to the Boston Uprising in exchange for Note.

Dallas does not have a good Diva player and Diva is basically always great while they have a bunch of good DPS players sitting on the sidelines, Boston on the other hand gains a much needed quality DPS player in exchange for admittedly a great Diva player but Note doesn't do much else aside from Diva and they need to improve basically every part of the roster.

Rowlet

Sponsor
Oct 13, 2018
watchpoint desk is on and Overwatch League is back finally, NYXL and Philadelphia are playing at 4

Rowlet

Sponsor
Oct 13, 2018
every team that played tonight still played 3-3, great news for the Titans

Rowlet

Sponsor
Oct 13, 2018

Some great moments here in the Stage 1 finals Inside the Comms, love seeing both teams so confident.

As for the "this is our last chance" line, I believe Haksal meant to play GOATS before patch

Rowlet

Sponsor
Oct 13, 2018
Bringing in Stitch was a great call, he played pretty well.

The Titans just spanked them on Oasis

Reactions: WTG

Rowlet

Sponsor
Oct 13, 2018
that was tough to watch, the Titans should have dumpstered them

Rowlet

Sponsor
Oct 13, 2018
as soon as I say that, the Titans start obliterating the spark

Ad

Upcoming events