Pre-Game Talk: Vancouver Millionaires vs. Detroit Red Wings

Status
Not open for further replies.

John Bender*

I predict the Canucks win 3-1. Go Canucks go!

I predict the Canucks get off to a quick start, go into the 3rd leading 3 to 1, but then blow the lead with Luongo giving up 2 goals in the final 5 minutes.

M A K A V E L I*

20130316136339245749189.gif

Pip

Feb 2, 2012
Granduland
@FarhanLaljiTSN:

AV said he hasn't decided yet, but Ballard was skating with Barker today, so I doubt it @KronikCanuck: does Ballard getti play morrow

sounds like we get some more Alberts :(

deadinthewater

Jan 14, 2012
Why? They were actually good together and have been this season. Bieksa's miscues largely came from being paired with Alberts. And everyone knew that would happen.

They have? Certainly news to me. Bieksa has been horrendous this season, and yesterday was no exception.

kootenayfan

Sep 3, 2005
Southeastern BC
My son's Great Grandpa (add a few greats) was Silas Griffis, captain of the Millionaires. We have an original copy of the team pic taken with the Stanley Cup and are definitely looking forward to Saturday's game. Here's hoping CBC gives sufficient air time so we get to see the ceremony that I assume is planned.

That is an awesome piece of history, I bet that pic is pretty precious! :)

luongo321

Apr 12, 2011
Not really Canucks related, but I just wanted to let you guys know that Aaron Volpatti will be playing on the first line with Backstrom and Ovechkin for the Caps next game.

Jyrki

Benning has been purged! VANmen!
May 24, 2011
溫哥華
Not really Canucks related, but I just wanted to let you guys know that Aaron Volpatti will be playing on the first line with Backstrom and Ovechkin for the Caps next game.

Jesus, talk about desperation.

Patti works hard though, and had a good game vs Carolina.

PG Canuck

Mar 29, 2010

We can point and laugh...until we remember that we had Bitz with the Sedins at one point too.

Nuckles

_________
Apr 27, 2010
heck

Wow, we put a 1st liner on waivers?
Fire Gillis.

Smokey McCanucks

PuckDaddy "Perfect HFBoard Trade Proposal 02/24/14
Dec 21, 2010
Best jerseys ever, Cyclone Taylor is gonna show the Wings some real hockey I tell ya what.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad