Pre-Game Talk: Vancouver Millionaires vs. Detroit Red Wings

Status
Not open for further replies.

anothercanucklehead

Nov 27, 2005
Delta
My son's Great Grandpa (add a few greats) was Silas Griffis, captain of the Millionaires. We have an original copy of the team pic taken with the Stanley Cup and are definitely looking forward to Saturday's game. Here's hoping CBC gives sufficient air time so we get to see the ceremony that I assume is planned.

Mr. Canucklehead

Kitimat Canuck
Dec 14, 2002
Kitimat, BC
Call it the "sea of Vancouver: brought to you by Enbridge"

I'm in Kitimat - you've got me looking over my shoulder now to see if anyone's going to notice I had the word "Enbridge" on my computer monitor. :laugh:

I'm with Puckmonster. I want one...now.

Will likely have to wait until October. :cry:

Mr. Canucklehead

Kitimat Canuck
Dec 14, 2002
Kitimat, BC
Yeah so? I love these millionaire jerseys, but thats not the question. Changing jerseys every 3 years is stupid and makes us look hokey

I would like to see us use these more often on vintage/3rd jersey nights, but I want to stick with our principal uniforms - establish some history and what have you.

M A K A V E L I*

Garry: Ballard should be in.
Troll: Alberts should be in.
AV: Alberts gives the best chance to win.

cCjambz.jpg

HAMMY5

Jan 22, 2013
Abbotsford BC
Got my Jersey Yesterday! so amped for this game cant wait to go!

Anyone know if Detroits going to wear throw backs as well ?

Mr. Canucklehead

Kitimat Canuck
Dec 14, 2002
Kitimat, BC
I think Luongo will rebound with a strong game. Agreed, though, that both his previous start against Detroit and last night's game vs. Nashville weren't his best efforts, though.

I'm crossing my fingers that Alberts gets sent to the press box. But I'm not going to hold my breath on that one.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->