Vancouver meet up?

Edge

Kris King's Ghost
Mar 1, 2002
Amish Paradise
Have you explored the possibility of getting media credentials for the traveling you conduct and tying it into your Podcast?

There are certain advantages to that approach in terms of access. And while I don’t know how international tax laws work, there could be financial incentives to that approach.

Reactions: Joey Bones

Amazing Kreiderman

Apr 11, 2011
Have you explored the possibility of getting media credentials for the traveling you conduct and tying it into your Podcast?

There are certain advantages to that approach in terms of access. And while I don’t know how international tax laws work, there could be financial incentives to that approach.

Media credentials? I am just a fan :laugh:

Ghost of jas

Unsatisfied
Feb 27, 2002
NJ

Wouldn’t there be a background check? Just sayin’...

Edge

Kris King's Ghost
Mar 1, 2002
Amish Paradise
Wouldn’t there be a background check? Just sayin’...

They’d look at his site, get personal information, etc. He’d have to show he has an actual product, and they’d review.

I mean it’s not quite as easy as getting library card, but it’s not getting a mortgage rate either.

Ghost of jas

Unsatisfied
Feb 27, 2002
NJ
They’d look at his site, get personal information, etc. He’d have to show he has an actual product, and they’d review.

I mean it’s not quite as easy as getting library card, but it’s not getting a mortgage rate either.

The joke fell completely flat. You took me far more seriously than that post warranted.

Inferno

Nov 27, 2005
Atlanta, GA

Damn ..shouldn't have shut down my blog.

Amazing Kreiderman

Apr 11, 2011
weren't your stat tweets quoted in other websites before?

MSG Networks actually started doing that. But I don't consider myself "media". I'm just a fan like you and others. Maybe slightly crazier hahaha. But still, just a fan

Good Intentions

Mar 30, 2018
MSG Networks actually started doing that. But I don't consider myself "media". I'm just a fan like you and others. Maybe slightly crazier hahaha. But still, just a fan

You can consider yourself whatever you want for the 364 other days! - but I think the sentiment is correct, if you went through the process there's attainable access to grab.

Savant

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 3, 2013
So, Savant... Where are you sitting?
I'm honored that you want to hang out with me, but not sure it's going to happen. Mrs. Savant is starting nursing school soon and I have a trip to UK in Autumn. Will try to squeeze in but looking rough.

Thank you

Leetch3

Jul 14, 2009
Kravtsov is from Florida?

giphy.gif

I Eat Crow

Fear The Mullet
Jul 9, 2007
Going to try to go to the MSG draft party. Submitted my request form to get tickets, we'll see

Joey Bones

***** 2k16
Jul 27, 2012
Nowhere
Media credentials? I am just a fan :laugh:

Honestly, this would really benefit you, Steve. Think you have a big opportunity to gain some more press, increase traffic to your podcast and social media accounts and whatnot. Royalties can come in big numbers with the following. Definitely something to look into!!

Maybe you're the next Bobby Granger!!

:popcorn:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad