Vancouver meet up?

TheBloodyNine

Pure Bred Soviet Savage
Oct 8, 2016
Queens
From Canucks Twitter: Tickets on sale starting May 23. Limited quantities as expected. Canucks season ticket holders get priority access starting this Thursday.

EdJovanovski

#RempeForCalder
Apr 26, 2016
The Rempire State
So how many of you guys are going?
Day 1: $27.20 each, up to 4 tickets per person
Day 2: $11.50 each, up to 8 tickets per person
They go on sale Thursday, May 23rd at 1PM EST

It’s assigned seating and I’m not sure how easy it would be to sit together if we buy all our tickets separately, so how do you guys want to go about getting tickets?

Amazing Kreiderman

Apr 11, 2011

It’s assigned seating and I’m not sure how easy it would be to sit together if we buy all our tickets separately, so how do you guys want to go about getting tickets?

I'm sure we can find seats together. Drafts are rarely sold out

Inferno

Nov 27, 2005
Atlanta, GA

I'll be buying all the tickets for myself and @Amazing Kreiderman since we're splitting some costs.. it's just easier that way.

DarthSather99

Mar 2, 2002
NYC
Visit site
Last year it was 6:30 PM local time in Dallas.

Could be 9:30 PM EST if they do it at 6:30 PM local time again. I can't remember 2017, which was in Chicago. They seem to move it up one time zone each year. Anchorage next?

I think it would be 4:30 PM PST, which would be 7:30 PM EST. Actual Draft usually set at Prime Time 8PM East Coast then whatever that would be in each time zone.

Last edited:

Leetch3

Jul 14, 2009
Was it 7:30 PM ET the last 2 years? Because it has been in 3 different time zones in a row after this year's edition

dallas and chicago are the same time...its been 7/7:30 every year since they moved the 1st round to Friday night. The tv broadcast time is consistent...local time varies.

sbjnyc

Jun 28, 2011
New York
2019 NHL Draft Presented by Adidas

Tickets on sale tomorrow!

2019 NHL Draft ™ presented by adidas
[TBODY] [/TBODY]
[TBODY] [/TBODY]
The NHL ® will be hosting one of the most exciting events on the hockey calendar next month when the 2019 NHL Draft ™ presented by adidas is held here at Rogers Arena on June 21–22.

Please note, due to limited inventory, ticket limits apply and will be available while supplies last.

EVENT DETAILS:
Round 1: Friday, June 21, 5:00pm
  • Ticket Price: $27.20
  • Seating:
    • Lower Bowl: Assigned seating
    • Upper Bowl: Assigned seating
  • Ticket Limit:
    • Four (4) seats per order
Rounds 2–7: Saturday, June 22, 10:00am
  • Ticket Price: $11.50
  • Seating:
    • Upper Bowl: General admission
  • Ticket Limit:
    • Eight (8) seats per order
[TBODY] [/TBODY]
[TBODY] [/TBODY]

TheBloodyNine

Pure Bred Soviet Savage
Oct 8, 2016
Queens
2019 NHL Draft Presented by Adidas

Tickets on sale tomorrow!

2019 NHL Draft ™ presented by adidas
[TBODY] [/TBODY]
[TBODY] [/TBODY]
The NHL ® will be hosting one of the most exciting events on the hockey calendar next month when the 2019 NHL Draft ™ presented by adidas is held here at Rogers Arena on June 21–22.

Please note, due to limited inventory, ticket limits apply and will be available while supplies last.

EVENT DETAILS:
Round 1: Friday, June 21, 5:00pm
  • Ticket Price: $27.20
  • Seating:
    • Upper Bowl: Assigned seating
  • Ticket Limit:
    • Four (4) seats per order
Rounds 2–7: Saturday, June 22, 10:00am
  • Ticket Price: $11.50
  • Seating:
    • Upper Bowl: General admission
  • Ticket Limit:
    • Eight (8) seats per order
[TBODY] [/TBODY]
[TBODY] [/TBODY]
They go on sale Thursday

Reactions: Wicked Backhand

EdJovanovski

#RempeForCalder
Apr 26, 2016
The Rempire State
I'll be buying all the tickets for myself and @Amazing Kreiderman since we're splitting some costs.. it's just easier that way.
Can you order mine too and I’ll pay you or will you be over the 4 seat limit? And are you guys planning on going to Day 2 as well? Limit is 8 for day 2
Are you buying them as soon as they go on sale in a few hours? If so tell me where the seats are and I’ll try to buy one close to them, hopefully there’s some empty seats and we can move around to sit together, AK said drafts rarely sell out but the Canucks said there’s quite limited availability (unless this is some ploy to sell more tickets :P )

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->