Confirmed with Link: [VAN/DAL] Canucks acquire F Jason Dickinson for 2021 3rd Round Pick

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gstank

Apr 27, 2015
I just calculated it, and if we send down Bailey and Hunt (the guys I expect to be sent down), we have $14,864,341.

I would sign EP long term for 10m over 6-7 years, and give the rest (~4.86) to Hughes on a 1 year bridge deal.

EDIT: Also, if we trade Motte for a draft pick, and replace him with a player making league minimum, we would have about 500k more.

there is no way they walk Hughes right into offersheet territory with a 1 year contract

elitepete

Jan 30, 2017
Vancouver
there is no way they walk Hughes right into offersheet territory with a 1 year contract
Lol Petterson is a significantly better player and much more crucial to us, and he’s just sitting there right now ready to be offersheeted…

The offersheet shit doesn’t matter as far as I’m concerned.

ratbid

Feb 18, 2012
At first it seemed high, but getting 3 years I think was a good move at this caphit. I can see Dickinson being a very important player for us, that takes the garbage minutes and does a solid job. Basically what Sutter was supposed to be doing the last few years. I still think a line of:
Motte - Dickinson - Sutter, while a blackhole offensively, could be incredibly stifling for other teams to play against.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad