Post-Game Talk: Value of: Ryan Wilson to Toronto

MvpKinnon

Jul 23, 2011
Helsinki, Finland
This was only my 3rd time being around the team this year and first time for an extended period of time. Really good atmosphere. Very different from the O'Brien/Lefebvre yelling matches of the past or guys more interested in texting on their phones than talking with teammates. Everybody gets along, you can see the friendships forming. MacK was the biggest one for me. First two times I met him, he was quiet and did his own thing. Now he's with Ginner, O'Ry, Willy, etc. all the time. His lisp is kind of funny. :D

Oh, and it doesn't matter how many times I meet him... I still get goosebumps and act like a timid little child around Patrick Roy; my idol. Anybody else, fine, no problem. Roy? I get the lump in my throat and just stare in awe.

I can imagine. :amazed:

Foppa Frossa

May 11, 2006
Denver, CO
This was only my 3rd time being around the team this year and first time for an extended period of time. Really good atmosphere. Very different from the O'Brien/Lefebvre yelling matches of the past or guys more interested in texting on their phones than talking with teammates. Everybody gets along, you can see the friendships forming. MacK was the biggest one for me. First two times I met him, he was quiet and did his own thing. Now he's with Ginner, O'Ry, Willy, etc. all the time. His lisp is kind of funny. :D

Oh, and it doesn't matter how many times I meet him... I still get goosebumps and act like a timid little child around Patrick Roy; my idol. Anybody else, fine, no problem. Roy? I get the lump in my throat and just stare in awe.

Pics or it didn't happen :sarcasm:

The Kingslayer

Aug 26, 2004
Siem Reap, Cambodia

Thats awesome man. :yo:

Bubba Thudd

is getting banned
Jul 19, 2005
Avaland

Well, the other guys are just hockey players. Roy is a legend.

bohlmeister

May 18, 2007

ok-i-m-so-jelly.jpg

Roy was my idol growing up, and I respect him even more now as a coach. His passion and work ethic are admirable.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad