GDT: VA @ PA @ 4pm PST

Status
Not open for further replies.

AlexBrovechkin8

At least there was 2018.
Sponsor
Feb 18, 2012
District of Champions
Why Beck why? Why try a fancy through the legs tip to the middle of the ice when you could have just made the easy play and chipped it out of the zone? The Flyers are getting nothing offensively unless the Caps turn it over in their own zone. Frustrating because they’ve otherwise played really well.

Block

Feb 14, 2005
TVR could've stayed tighter, but I doubt he's sposed to chase a guy out to the blue line, so I dunno.

HTFN

Feb 8, 2009
Bummer, that wasn't soft but it was something you want back

Let's take the moment to be positive: these are a great set of Flyers uniforms. They've experimented with other revisions of old school looks but I really think this one works for them

Capsman

Nov 21, 2008
We’ve literally gone out of our way not to clear pucks out of our zone.

Calicaps

NFA
Aug 3, 2006
Almost Canada
Bummer, that wasn't soft but it was something you want back

Let's take the moment to be positive: these are a great set of Flyers uniforms. They've experimented with other revisions of old school looks but I really think this one works for them
Nah, he never saw it. That's all on Beck. And now Philly has all the mo.

HTFN

Feb 8, 2009
Nah, he never saw it. That's all on Beck. And now Philly has all the mo.
That's kind of what I meant, goalie just wants another chance to see it and know. Wasn't his fault at all, but he probably wants another stab at it.

Reactions: Calicaps

pman25

Aug 29, 2009
Richmond
Fehervary getting pinned again there late. I mean every line was there at the end but man he’s just constantly chasing in his own zone.

CapitalsCupReality

It’s Go Time!!
Feb 27, 2002
Not really. 3rd round pick playing full time at 21. Plenty of third rounders don’t even make it. Plus Caps system. Some incredible Hershey time. 4th line last year. Now lots of middle 6 minutes. I’m pleased.
Not sure what you’re saying….you didn’t believe in him? I did when drafted. His offensive progression his first year plus was defintely slow….but don’t assume that means I’m complaining.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad