Raptors Discussion: v93 | Panic level rising significantly

Status
Not open for further replies.

Joey Hoser

Jan 8, 2008
Guelph
Would you trade him if he said he didn’t want to go?

Why he prefer to stay for another 25ish games on a non-playoff team who plays every game on the road, over taking a run at another championship?

Even if he really wants to stay a Raptor, he could take this trade and come back in the summer.

Staying makes no sense for Kyle no matter how loyal he is.

Gargyn

Oct 19, 2006
Kelowna, BC
Would you trade him if he said he didn’t want to go?
It’s a business. So it complicates things. You can’t put your feelings into things or you fail. You sit down with Lowry and explain to him how he’s been the best Raptor of all time and you want to help him win a championship again and that it won’t be here due to lack of talent surrounding him.

Gargyn

Oct 19, 2006
Kelowna, BC
Why he prefer to stay for another 25ish games on a non-playoff team who plays every game on the road, over taking a run at another championship?

Even if he really wants to stay a Raptor, he could take this trade and come back in the summer.

Staying makes no sense for Kyle no matter how loyal he is.
Bingo

xtra

May 19, 2002
Vancouver
Visit site
I think Siakam is gone this summer

I think they could get more at the deadline. But you’re right he could be gone in a package for a top pick.

raptors first (8th) and siakam for the first overall could be a good deal

Also, man, why you gotta make me sad about Masai :(

It makes me sad but no news on the extension and potentially a massive haul for Lowry makes me think that way

smokes lets go

Oct 18, 2008
Chicago swingings for the fences getting vucevic from Orlando. Didn't realize Zach Lavine is averaging 28(!) ppg this year. Wow. Annoyed that Lowry is hampering his return with wanting an exstension but the guy has done so more for this team that I can't be too upset.

Muston Atthews

Bunch of Bangerz
Jul 2, 2009
Toronto, Ontario
There's a big subset of people who think Jack Armstrong is terrible. My fiance, for one, cannot stand him. We watch a ton of games together, and his "schtick" got old with her after game 1. What "sounds good" is subjective.

sure but jack Armstrong wasn’t thrust into the role for diversity or equality.

GoonieFace

Jun 24, 2013
The Matrix
I like Trent...he is a similar player to Norm, maybe less scoring but better defense.

He’s 5 years younger than Norm, plays good D and shoots the 3 well. I like this trade, gotta think Hood doesn’t fit in. Not sure what Trent being an RFA means in regard to resigning him

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad