Raptors Discussion: v93 | Panic level rising significantly

Status
Not open for further replies.

JT AM da real deal

Oct 4, 2018
Big Raps fan here ... don't fully understand da game but luv our Raps man ... been to a few at ACC and loved in game experience .. I probably will be only guy who feels this way but I want our main legend Lowry to retire a Rap ... sorry I don't care about returns for me ... Lowry represents an ALL IN TEAM approach on offense and defense ... team captains who bleed and lead team to CHAMPIONSHIPS like Teeder and Lowry should never be traded

BlueForever75

Oct 4, 2017
76ers are worried about the Heat. So its great that they both are battling each other for Lowry's services. This will definitely work out in the Raptors favor if hes dealt.

Gargyn

Oct 19, 2006
Kelowna, BC
Big Raps fan here ... don't fully understand da game but luv our Raps man ... been to a few at ACC and loved in game experience .. I probably will be only guy who feels this way but I want our main legend Lowry to retire a Rap ... sorry I don't care about returns for me ... Lowry represents an ALL IN TEAM approach on offense and defense ... team captains who bleed and lead team to CHAMPIONSHIPS like Teeder and Lowry should never be traded
He’s already said he will retire a Raptor regardless of what happens. The trade needs to happen or this team will take so much longer to be competitive again. And it’s a disservice to Lowry to keep him here through a rebuild. He’s gone regardless after this season.

JT AM da real deal

Oct 4, 2018
He’s already said he will retire a Raptor regardless of what happens. The trade needs to happen or this team will take so much longer to be competitive again. And it’s a disservice to Lowry to keep him here through a rebuild. He’s gone regardless after this season.
Leaders lead followers follow

Gargyn

Oct 19, 2006
Kelowna, BC
Leaders lead followers follow
And dumb GM’s lose guys for nothing. Not sure what you’re trying to say with your amazing quotes. Lowry won’t re-sign here so he won’t be on this team next year regardless if we keep him through the deadline. So we have to trade him now and get something for him. When he retires in 3-4 years he will still retire a Raptor.

ryno23

Feb 5, 2010
Trade Lowry and Powell then in the summer get Lowry to resign along with Derozen ala Selanne and Karyia

BlueForever75

Oct 4, 2017
upload_2021-3-25_11-54-25.png

Big return if it happens. Hoping so. Nice to get Danny Green back, and Scott adds to our bench mob.

Both UFA's after this season. Both possibly can be bought out to seek playoff championships as well. Obviously Maxey and 2 1st's are the deal anyhow.

Maybe Green can finally get his ring.

Cor

I am a bot
Jun 24, 2012
AEF
“Sorry Miami, we traded Lowry to Philly, but do we have the Norm Powell for you”

- Masai in about 30 minutes

ER89

Jul 25, 2018
Ugh kinda wana just keep him now that the reality of him leaving is hitting. End of an era.

xtra

May 19, 2002
Vancouver
Visit site
I agree huge haul but if anyone can do it, in Masai we trust and believe. If anything it boosts the offer the Heat have to give.

A deal like that sets up Masai to walk away with no regrets cause he set the team up for the future and delivered a championship.

it could also lead to them dealing siakam next season

Gargyn

Oct 19, 2006
Kelowna, BC
View attachment 412274

Big return if it happens. Hoping so. Nice to get Danny Green back, and Scott adds to our bench mob.

Both UFA's after this season. Both possibly can be bought out to seek playoff championships as well. Obviously Maxey and 2 1st's are the deal anyhow.

Maybe Green can finally get his ring.
Obviously Maxey and the firsts are the deal? Kinda ignoring Thybulle in that deal aren’t you? Kid is a stud.

Madap

May 24, 2019
Toronto, ON, Canada
And dumb GM’s lose guys for nothing. Not sure what you’re trying to say with your amazing quotes. Lowry won’t re-sign here so he won’t be on this team next year regardless if we keep him through the deadline. So we have to trade him now and get something for him. When he retires in 3-4 years he will still retire a Raptor.
Would you trade him if he said he didn’t want to go?

Cor

I am a bot
Jun 24, 2012
AEF
A deal like that sets up Masai to walk away with no regrets cause he set the team up for the future and delivered a championship.

I think Siakam is gone this summer

AvroArrow

Fire Keefe
Jun 10, 2011
Toronto
I think we all love Lowry here, but it's best for both sides to move him. He's still good enough to make another finals run, we aren't and need the futures to rebuild. A deal has to get done, not trading him would be a huge mistake and set us so far back.

Reactions: dethszn

Cor

I am a bot
Jun 24, 2012
AEF

Also, man, why you gotta make me sad about Masai :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad