Raptors Discussion: v87 | It wasn't a dream! It actually happened! 2019 NBA CHAMPION Toronto Raptors!

Status
Not open for further replies.

tmlms13

Apr 11, 2012
Waterloo, Ontario
Yeah but I think he also predicted Durant to the Knicks

That's a big 1%

Although it would be hilarious if Kawhi declared he's re-up'ing here on the 4th of July

There was no way anyone could predict Dolan would refuse to give him a max contract.

Dollars equal Durant is a Knick. Tough to blame Jalen for that

Reactions: smitty10

weems

Jul 3, 2008
If he does resign, the next day New Balance needs to come out with a "HESTAY" T shirt.

Will be amazing to see the American media in shambles that he chose us, a Canadian team over the big bad Lakers.

:popcorn:

Gary Nylund

Oct 10, 2013
If he does resign, the next day New Balance needs to come out with a "HESTAY" T shirt.

Will be amazing to see the American media in shambles that he chose us, a Canadian team over the big bad Lakers.

Ooh yeah, I like the way you think. Would be too good to be true ... almost. ;)

Reactions: weems

Soundwave

Mar 1, 2007
I think a 2 year in Toronto makes sense. You won a championship and you don't want to look back at the end of your career and wonder "what if" you had stayed.

And then in 2 years you can get a new huge contract with 10 years registered and probably a new TV deal coming (?) and if you want to go to LA at that point, have at it.

Reactions: The Cobra

Le Cobra

Rent A Goalie
Nov 11, 2015
Toronto The Good

NB will make a million dollars in sales from this shirt alone

Reactions: weems

xtra

May 19, 2002
Vancouver
Visit site
I’ll be honest. Either way it’s gonna be an amazing season. Masai out to trade everyone if Kawhi doesn’t sign or going in as the favorite

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad