Raptors Discussion: v87 | It wasn't a dream! It actually happened! 2019 NBA CHAMPION Toronto Raptors!

Status
Not open for further replies.

thewave

Jun 17, 2011
I hope so.... So badly.

Kawhi is the best athlete this city has ever had. If he stays it says a lot to other FA's.

There was this guy that played for the Toronto Nationals in 76 or so, his name was Wayne Gretzky. He was pretty good.

Emerica

May 29, 2010
upload_2019-7-3_16-59-6.jpeg

Reactions: weems

Gabriel426

Jun 30, 2015
There was this guy that played for the Toronto Nationals in 76 or so, his name was Wayne Gretzky. He was pretty good.
Steph Curry played two yrs in TO when he was a child, does that count too.
Wayne didn’t play here when he was at his prime. Kawhi did.

Reactions: weems and xtra

TheLeastOfTheBunch

Franchise Centre
Jun 28, 2007
Toronto
Yeah but I think he also predicted Durant to the Knicks

That's a big 1%

Although it would be hilarious if Kawhi declared he's re-up'ing here on the 4th of July

Rumour is that Durant wanted to go to the Knicks, while Kyrie wanted to go to the Nets. But yeah, we're all waiting until Kawhi makes it official himself

thewave

Jun 17, 2011
Why play second fiddle to King James when you can be King of the North

James won't be able to haul his body up and down the court by the end of the season, everyone know this. Failed superstar 3 titles, looking for a free ride.

phillipmike

Oct 27, 2009
Yeah but I think he also predicted Durant to the Knicks

That's a big 1%

Although it would be hilarious if Kawhi declared he's re-up'ing here on the 4th of July

There is a difference, that video of Jalen says "he thinks" and "predicts" Durant goes to the Knicks.

Jalen here says "my sources" or "my connections close to the situation" indicate Kawhi is re-signing.

One is his opinion and another he says its from a source. Big difference.

BKIslandersFan

F*** off
Sep 29, 2017
Brooklyn
James won't be able to haul his body up and down the court by the end of the season, everyone know this. Failed superstar 3 titles, looking for a free ride.
Lakers don’t seem to think depth matters. It’s like they didn’t learn a goddamn thing from this past season.

If Lebron was 27, fair enough. I think him and AD can carry the Lakers to the Finals. He isn’t.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad