Raptors Discussion: v81|Raptors beat Bucks 4-2 | next stop: NBA FINALS!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ignatius Reilly

Nov 25, 2010
hey, drake has got to earn that diamond encrusted jacket they gave him at the game somehow. back rubs are a good start:laugh:

I had missed that until a couple of hours ago.

I guess that means the Raptors like him, they really like him!

A diamond OVO logo and a diamond Raps logo. Baller...

image.jpg

djdev

Dec 26, 2015
costa rica
I had missed that until a couple of hours ago.

I guess that means the Raptors like him, they really like him!

A diamond OVO logo and a diamond Raps logo. Baller...

image.jpg
ye, no chance they are asking drake to tone it down, nor the nba imo..it's great publicity for the team and good exposure for the league.

1specter

Sep 27, 2016
I know celebrities attend NBA games regularly but do they really behave the way Drake did on a regular basis?
Spike Lee, that's why @2CHAINZ mentioned Reggie Miller, because him and Spike Lee had some legitimate animosity and they met in the playoffs multiple times in the 9os. Spike Lee took it way farther than Drake ever did, Drake at least doesn't have beef with specific players, he's more just clowning around.

Drake's also been a committed Raptors fan, even when they were awful and had a bunch of empty seats. Go back and find clips of the Raptors in the post-Bosh pre-Lowry/DeRozan playoff Raps era and you'll see Drake sitting courtside at many of the games, back then he wasn't even an ambassador.

djdev

Dec 26, 2015
costa rica
Spike Lee, that's why @2CHAINZ mentioned Reggie Miller, because him and Spike Lee had some legitimate animosity and they met in the playoffs multiple times in the 9os. Spike Lee took it way farther than Drake ever did, Drake at least doesn't have beef with specific players, he's more just clowning around.

Drake's also been a committed Raptors fan, even when they were awful and had a bunch of empty seats. Go back and find clips of the Raptors in the post-Bosh pre-Lowry/DeRozan playoff Raps era and you'll see Drake sitting courtside at many of the games, back then he wasn't even an ambassador.

to me the nba and its athletes are just crazy soft nowadays..i miss 90s basketball

Suntouchable13

Dec 20, 2003
Toronto, ON
I don't know, I have a good feeling about tonight. I think our boys have what it takes to win this series. They can also give GSW a good run. There is no doubt in my mind.

Ignatius Reilly

Nov 25, 2010
I don't know, I have a good feeling about tonight. I think our boys have what it takes to win this series. They can also give GSW a good run. There is no doubt in my mind.

Agreed. I gotta feeling about this game...

Pretty much all of our guys who have been MIA so far in the playoffs are finding their game.

GRG

Canucks LB

My Favourite, Gone too soon, RIP Luc, We miss you
Oct 12, 2008
It was a bad call but whatever, they had four wide open shots from three point range, and they missed.

Make the shots or the bucks are going to f***ing kill us

Canucks LB

My Favourite, Gone too soon, RIP Luc, We miss you
Oct 12, 2008
It’s simple one team is making their shots and one team isn't

Emerica

May 29, 2010
Crazy how often we let games get away from us in the first 3 minutes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad