Raptors Discussion: v80|Conf Finals | vs Mil | Game 4: Tue, May 21 | 8:30pm ET/5:30pm PT| Bucks lead 2-1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Man Bear Pig

Aug 10, 2008
Earth
I honestly don't mind the atrocious calls, but just call the fouls on Kawhi. Seeing him get fouled two and three times on a single possession makes me very angry.
I understand but there was a blatant charge not called with an obvious charge on the bucks just seconds later when it was close. That bothers me.

Cor

I am a bot
Jun 24, 2012
AEF
I think people are jumping the gun a bit.

Until you lose a game on home court, you are still in the series. Raps blew their chance to take control by blowing Game 1, but they haven't blown the series, the Bucks just have a chance to take full control now.

That said, it's understandable that Game 2 has brought on this reaction, because that was just awful all around.

Told ya

Cloned

Begging for Bega
Aug 25, 2003
As good as Kawhi is, the Raps are still a better team when they don't play ISO ball.

Alerion

Dec 24, 2012
Halifax, NS
Lowry and Powell are the only holdovers from the 2016 ECF when the Raps stormed back against the Cavs only to lose the series 4-2. Hopefully they remember that well and don't take their foot off the gas heading into game 5.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad