Raptors Discussion: v80|Conf Finals | vs Mil | Game 4: Tue, May 21 | 8:30pm ET/5:30pm PT| Bucks lead 2-1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ignatius Reilly

Nov 25, 2010
Funny watching him.
I can imagine what would happen of any other fans started pacing the sideline during the play.

Drake is part of the Raps organization, so it makes sense he can push things a bit.

I think Nav Bhatia gets some leeway too, because he's Nav.

Clark4Ever

What we do in hockey echoes in eternity...
Oct 10, 2010
T.O.
The supporting cast finally showed up in a big way. We need that to continue to have a chance to advance to the finals.

yvrtojfk

Aug 13, 2016
Canada
With the money they make will something like this really sway him one way or another?
I would think the L.A. Mansion would have a greater pull.

Ultimately I doubt this makes a difference if he stays or goes but it just shows the length this city is willing to go for Kawhi which I find pretty awesome.

ACC1224

Super Elite, Passing ALL Tests since 2002
Aug 19, 2002
Ultimately I doubt this makes a difference if he stays or goes but it just shows the length this city is willing to go for Kawhi which I find pretty awesome.
Yep, hopefully he see's it that way as well.

EpochLink

Canucks and Jets fan
Aug 1, 2006
Vancouver, BC
Drake doing the Raps a solid.
All the attention and criticism the team faced in game 1+2, guys played hard in 3+4 while Drake was going wild on the sidelines.

Hey whatever works, I think Drake has gotten more attention in the past 24 hours than the Raptors have lmao.

Longshot

Jul 2, 2008
Ontario, Canada
I was thinking about this last night after the game.

The Raptors have now equaled their best result ever for a season: two wins in the Conference Finals.

Does that mean, regardless of what happens the rest of the playoffs and this summer, the Kawhi trade was worth it?

I have always felt the trade was worth it, regardless of the end result (short of missing the playoffs or getting blown out in the first round). The Raptors needed to change up the mix and take their shot. I've always felt there wasn't any point continuing on for a couple more years being a 50+ win team capable of winning in the first round.

I know there is disagreement on this front, some will think the trade wasn't worth it without a trip the the Finals.

robertmac43

Forever 43!
Mar 31, 2015
Does that mean, regardless of what happens the rest of the playoffs and this summer, the Kawhi trade was worth it?

I personally think it was worth it, It has given us the best chance to win a championship in the history and thats all you can ask from the management. This team was just stagnating with the roster it had and Kawhi gave us that game breaking player on both ends of the floor that gave the team a chance to win any given game.

Even if they had lost in game 7 of the second round I would have still commended management for taking the chance and not waiting for something to change when it was never going to.

mapleleafs34

Apr 7, 2011
Reactions: yvrtojfk

Gary Nylund

Oct 10, 2013
I personally think it was worth it, It has given us the best chance to win a championship in the history and thats all you can ask from the management. This team was just stagnating with the roster it had and Kawhi gave us that game breaking player on both ends of the floor that gave the team a chance to win any given game.

Even if they had lost in game 7 of the second round I would have still commended management for taking the chance and not waiting for something to change when it was never going to.

Agree 100%, fantastic trade!

GoldenGOOSE

Jan 14, 2018
Drake makes me want to ........ I think he is the most disgusting person and non talent bum I have ever met.

But he gets the *OWL* clowk?

The dude is pure evil.....

Google the owl friends.. Drake is pure evil.... Imo... Hate him.

A no talent bum imo... A cloak of the owl. Ahahahahahah. Research that... Guy is pure evil and no talent.

Google the owl...... Pure satanism

Last edited:

2CHAINZ

Feb 27, 2008
Drake makes me want to ........ I think he is the most disgusting person and non talent bum I have ever met.

But he gets the *OWL* clowk?

The dude is pure evil.....

Google the owl friends.. Drake is pure evil.... Imo... Hate him.

A no talent bum imo... A cloak of the owl. Ahahahahahah. Research that... Guy is pure evil and no talent.

Google the owl...... Pure satanism

I googled it and it told me Drake took your girl. I'm sorry to hear that friend.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->