Raptors Discussion: v80|Conf Finals | vs Mil | Game 4: Tue, May 21 | 8:30pm ET/5:30pm PT| Bucks lead 2-1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Giuseppe Sallo

ELE-VAT-ED
Apr 20, 2007
Back to L.A
twitter.com
I dunno about that. Series tied 2-2, they're in OK shape maybe but the Raptors have showed that they're more than capable of beating them even with Kawhi at 60% or whatever. Not sure how confident I could possibly be right now if I was a Bucks fan.

I'm telling you guys, Gianni's g4 post interview was concerning, he looks scared. I said that Bucks NEVER faced adversity, now they have tons of pressure. Bucks were heavy favorites but Raps prove in getting a superstar can do... Kawhi is PLAYING one leg, he's a bonafide hockey p!ayer right now.

You can tell he's hurting but if he does the little things, we win.

Also: Lowry might just put this team on his shoulders, critics are overlooking him and Drake's antics.

Giuseppe Sallo

ELE-VAT-ED
Apr 20, 2007
Back to L.A
twitter.com
Kawhi the BROKEN, King of the NORTH. Ruler of the Six boroughs, from Scarborough to East York. He has found his home.

All he needs is his grand story; to WIN a title with the Raps with one leg raven and prove to the Warriors, the prophecy was REAL: That kawhi is the CHOSEN ONE!

Eyedea

The Legend Continues
Jan 29, 2012
Toronto, Ontario
Kawhi the BROKEN, King of the NORTH. Ruler of the Six boroughs, from Scarborough to East York. He has found his home.

All he needs is his grand story; to WIN a title with the Raps with one leg raven and prove to the Warriors, the prophecy was REAL: That kawhi is the CHOSEN ONE!

But Scarborough connects with East York

Reactions: MsMeow

al secord

Mustard Tiger
Jun 26, 2013
Toronto

No love for the West?

Suntouchable13

Dec 20, 2003
Toronto, ON
I'm telling you guys, Gianni's g4 post interview was concerning, he looks scared. I said that Bucks NEVER faced adversity, now they have tons of pressure. Bucks were heavy favorites but Raps prove in getting a superstar can do... Kawhi is PLAYING one leg, he's a bonafide hockey p!ayer right now.

You can tell he's hurting but if he does the little things, we win.

Also: Lowry might just put this team on his shoulders, critics are overlooking him and Drake's antics.

The question is: why were they "heavy" favourites? Toronto is not some Cinderella team. I don't dispute that the Bucks were favourites, but "heavy"? I don't know why that narrative was there to begin with. Other than game 2, Toronto has played them extremely tough.

HamiltonNHL

Parity era hockey is just puck luck + draft luck
Jan 4, 2012
Rep for Giannis decries Drake's antics

While Milwaukee Bucks star Giannis Antetokoumnpo remained silent about Drake's presence courtside during Game 4 of the Eastern Conference Finals against the Toronto Raptors on Tuesday night, one of his representatives did not. Georgios Dimitropoulos, a senior director for Octagon Basketball Europe, tweeted his displeasure on Wednesday morning.

Give Drake a loudspeaker for the next game.

Lightsol

Aug 2, 2005
The question is: why were they "heavy" favourites? Toronto is not some Cinderella team. I don't dispute that the Bucks were favourites, but "heavy"? I don't know why that narrative was there to begin with. Other than game 2, Toronto has played them extremely tough.
Because American.

robertmac43

Forever 43!
Mar 31, 2015
I hope Drake puts these incidents into one of his songs. Would be funny hearing him chirp Mike Budenholzer in a verse

HellasLEAF

'93 to Infinity
Sep 14, 2006
So how early now should you get to jurassic park if you want to finally go. Only been the once for a leaf game. looking at a couple hours here?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad