Raptors Discussion: v77| Season of Kawhi III: No Kawhi, no problem -or- the death & rebirth of Kyle Lowry

Status
Not open for further replies.

ER89

Jul 25, 2018
YO trade everything for Davis and sign extension. A Davis kawhi tandem is as good as the steph and Durant tandem in gs.

Reactions: Tuggy

trellaine201

Feb 10, 2010
Left coast
Pelicans should let him rot. Players think their entitled. He’s still under contract for another year. Or the Pelicans should wait until the summer to trade him.

ER89

Jul 25, 2018
If that's what the Pelicans are asking for, I'd do it
However, the 1st round pick has to be protected
>

I guess we would need to give up og+siakam+first in 2020 for sure. Not sure what else they would want. Maybe delon? But they have Payton and Jrue.

zeke

The Dube Abides
Mar 14, 2005
Well, they're going to be looking for at least one young piece that they think has a good chance of turning into a star. the only thing we have there is Siakam, and I'm not sure that'll be the best key piece offered.

and i don't see NOP waiting and gambling on boston ponying up in the summer, just for the chance to get tatum (their best young piece), given that tatum doesn't quite look like an mvp type talent either.

Vexed

Magic Marner
Feb 4, 2011
Barrie
Ibaka
Powell
OG
2nd Round Pick

for

Davis
Mirotic

Nah man

If it were to happen you probably have to throw in Siakam instead of Powell. Depends on the other offers I guess. Also you'd be looking at probably 2 1st's (maaaaybe 1) and not a second

Glenn Isildur Healy

Oct 8, 2013
CBC Studios
>

I guess we would need to give up og+siakam+first in 2020 for sure. Not sure what else they would want. Maybe delon? But they have Payton and Jrue.

We can't trade our 1st in 2020

If I'm the Pelicans, I'd go for the Lakers package unless the Celtics are willing to top it (which they can)

ER89

Jul 25, 2018
AD isn't coming here

We might not even have enough to get Jrue Holiday (without trading Siakam of course)

So the target should be Mirotic
Oh yeah for sure (can dream though right?) But yeah mirotic would be a solid get. He would space out the floor a bit as well. Wonder if randle would be a fit for us. But I think it is clear that we need do need to add this TDL.

BlueForever75

Oct 4, 2017
Siakam
Wright
Powell
1st 2020

for

Davis
Mirotic

C- Ibaka, JV, Monroe
PF- Davis, Ibaka
SF - Leonard, Mirotic, Miles