Raptors Discussion: v75| Season of Kawhi Part 1: Greatest expectations

Status
Not open for further replies.

djdev

Dec 26, 2015
costa rica
Well scratch that off the list as a disadvantage. I anxiously await a chain of talent and championships to suddenly come to Toronto...

Oh wait.
i already mentioned the fact that we were able to re-sign the majority of our star players..including VC who is the only real comparable here when it comes to star power as leonard. nobody knows if he will re-sign but the facts are when we have had star talent they have always loved the city and almost always stayed if we were a winning team.

AllDay28

Oct 15, 2015
youre arguing with a dude with a Wendel Clark pic. arguably the most overrated player in Leafs history. Dont waste your time on nobodies folks.

Cant wait til Kawhi resigns tho.

Last edited:
Reactions: Keanu Reeves

Glenn Isildur Healy

Oct 8, 2013
CBC Studios
Manu Ginobili retires

Probably the best euro step of all-time
A player who could've been a bigger name for himself but decided to come off the bench for the betterment of his team

FreeBird

Dec 18, 2005
Can't wait to see Kawhi sign and send the US media into a downward spiral.

Has he had his Physical yet, San Antonio medics cleared him to play but he declined, wonder if the same scenario plays out in Toronto???

stickty111

Jan 23, 2017
As mentioned he passed his physical in San Antonio also but never played another game.
I know your hoping the same thing happens here.
Reports say he will play and give Toronto a chance though.

Last edited:

Glenn Isildur Healy

Oct 8, 2013
CBC Studios
As mentioned he passed his physical in San Antonio also but never played another game.

There's tons of speculation on whether Kawhi will stay or leave
I've been blocking out on that conversation because I think he's undecided + it depends on how the season plays out

With that being said, there's no chance he doesn't play for the Raptors this season
0% chance.

The CyNick

Freedom of Speech!
Sep 17, 2009
Seriously. It's hilarious when they cry about ESPN not giving a **** about Toronto.

That's a factor is an inability to land key free agents. American players like exposure in America. The Raptors are a wasteland in that regard.

Its not your fault

Nov 24, 2016
This feels like a faceless comment, thanks for telling us the worst case scenario but everyone already knows this could be any player to do this. Its peobably more likly a diffetent olayer on a different team does this to there team first. Name the last few players ever to miss 1 and 3/4th there years and not miss a step. How many millions will he lose. Like silly post.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad