USHL Fargo Force 2013

herbst20

Jul 8, 2011
Force trade goalie Cam Johnson to Waterloo for

Goalie Mathias Israelsson, affiliate forward Andrew Zerban and a 3rd round futures pick and a 7th round pick in Phase 2 of the 2014 USHL Draft.

Sounds like we got a good deal for Johnson. Mathias Israelsson has a good track record coming from Sweden. Plus hes only 19 so we could have him awhile. Also we got Andrew Zerban who plays for Elk River who will be a good future player. Plus two draft picks that could lead to something good.

I definitly think Fargo wins this deal. They got a large return for a goalie that is going to college next year. Israelsson will be back for next year but that is it. He will take up both an import and overager spot nexy year being a '94 birth year.

MNWild9

Feb 16, 2010
Minot,ND
Well with two more losses it now makes a 15 game losing streak. How much more will it take until there's a change?

The boys looked lost out there this weekend. There was no real play set up just a lot of blind passes. They really need to get back basics.

MNWild9

Feb 16, 2010
Minot,ND
I think it maybe the longest losing streak in USHL history. I'm kinda amazing that there still bringing in about 3,100 people per game.

herbst20

Jul 8, 2011
I think it maybe the longest losing streak in USHL history. I'm kinda amazing that there still bringing in about 3,100 people per game.

Incorrect.

The longest losing streak was the '86 Omaha Lancers. They lost 53 games in a row.

This team also did not win a game that year. So as bad as the Force have been, they still cannot attain the title as Worst USHL team ever.

http://www.ushl.com/index.php?item_id=2517

MNWild9

Feb 16, 2010
Minot,ND
With two more losses we are now a 17 game losing streak.

On a different note on Friday the team looked better. Our new goalie Israelsson is really good. I like his playing style. Waterloo's goals were weak ones. Our D has to clear the rebounds.

Saturdays game we looked lost again. Johnson started for Waterloo and Jensen for us. Johnson showed a stronger showing then he did with the Force.

If I could pick our starting goalie I would go with Israelsson.

Dakota Sioux

Wild Time
Aug 19, 2005
JAMESTOWN,ND
With two more losses we are now a 17 game losing streak.

On a different note on Friday the team looked better. Our new goalie Israelsson is really good. I like his playing style. Waterloo's goals were weak ones. Our D has to clear the rebounds.

Saturdays game we looked lost again. Johnson started for Waterloo and Jensen for us. Johnson showed a stronger showing then he did with the Force.

If I could pick our starting goalie I would go with Israelsson.

Johnson I'm sure is playing with more confidence with a better team in front of him. I'm sure he put added pressure on himself with the Force thinking he had to keep the goals under 2 for them to win. With Waterloo he can breath a little easier and be himself and play his game without worrying about trying to be perfect.

MNWild9

Feb 16, 2010
Minot,ND
Well the Force finally snap a 17 game losing streak.

Israelsson get the win. He had a shutout going into the third. Then let in two soft goals.

But who cares we finally got a win. The boys celebrated like they won the Stanley Cup.

It was nice seeing them score goals and playing like a real team. Scoring for us to night was Morelli, Eyssimont,McDonald and two for Rowe. We were also out shot 47-22.

MNWild9

Feb 16, 2010
Minot,ND
Fargo trades Jack Rowe to Muskegon

Nothing has been noted on this trade (Nothing from the Force, USHL, or on eliteprospect)

But some movements have came.

We have added Tyler Hynes from Omaha Lancers

And

Cam Ashley from Rio Grande Valley Killer Bees of the NAHL. He is going to be our enforcer. So far this season he has 111 penalty mins.

MNWild9

Feb 16, 2010
Minot,ND
Yeah I just saw the post. I don't post anything until I know for certain that the person has been traded or waved. I wasn't trying to discredit you or anything like that. But with working for the team I need to know 100% percent before I post anything.

herbst20

Jul 8, 2011
Yeah I just saw the post. I don't post anything until I know for certain that the person has been traded or waved. I wasn't trying to discredit you or anything like that. But with working for the team I need to know 100% percent before I post anything.

I had first hand knowledge of the trade from a person within one of the two teams thus me posting. I can understand your point of working for the team.

MNWild9

Feb 16, 2010
Minot,ND
Another Trade

Force trad forward John Baiocco to Dubuque for a 4th and 7th round pick in Phase 2 of the 2014 USHL draft

I have a feeling we will be trading more players with in the next few weeks. I hate to see Baiocco go I really like his playing style.

herbst20

Jul 8, 2011
Another Trade

Force trad forward John Baiocco to Dubuque for a 4th and 7th round pick in Phase 2 of the 2014 USHL draft

I have a feeling we will be trading more players with in the next few weeks. I hate to see Baiocco go I really like his playing style.

Doubtful you will be trading anymore. The trade deadline was yesterday

MNWild9

Feb 16, 2010
Minot,ND
I know I haven't posted in a while I've been super busy.

Somethings to report - COMMITMENTS

Butrus Ghafari Western Michigan University

Chris Buchanan Bentley University

Also I didn't notice this until a few weeks ago Jensen can't go commit to any college in the USA because he played in the CHL.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad