USHL Fargo Force 2013

MNWild9

Feb 16, 2010
Minot,ND
My sport sales professor used the Force's season ticket Sarah Mclachlan promo video as the example for his lecture on Twitter/Social Media effect on ticket sales today :laugh: ...and I'm all the way in Indiana.

That is awesome. They do have some of the highest attendance's numbers this season.

MNWild9

Feb 16, 2010
Minot,ND
There have been a few new roster transactions:

Add - D Colton Poolman Of East Grand Forks, Minnesota

Add- D Steven Quagliata Of Bartlett, IL (He was Drafted by the Force 6th round, 84th overall in the 2012 Draft)

Traded - Troy Degler To Minot Minotauros Of The NAHL

MNWild9

Feb 16, 2010
Minot,ND
Well another loss in the books for the Force. They are on a 6 game losing streak. When will it end. This has to be the worst loss this season. This now makes the Force the second worst team. Just one win ahead of Chicago who they lost to. I wasn't at this game so I don't know what all went on. I hope tomorrow they can bounce back.

Dakota Sioux

Wild Time
Aug 19, 2005
JAMESTOWN,ND
Just got done watching the Force lose to the Chicago Steel. 3 words. Out of position. Force are horrid. Never have I seen them this bad in their 5 year existence. I don't see them turning it around anytime soon. Hope I'm wrong.

MNWild9

Feb 16, 2010
Minot,ND
Another loss tonight. We are 2 and 8 in our last 10 games. Something has to change. If Chicago wins one more game and we loss we will be in last place in the USHL.

Is there some changes coming or will we continue with what we have.

MNWild9

Feb 16, 2010
Minot,ND
I do have to agree. Cam Johnson has 237 shots on with 23 goals against. Brenden Jensen has 163 shots on with 19 goals against. How does that happen.

No Fun Shogun

34-38-61-10-13-15
May 1, 2011
Illinois
Force have 14 goals in 12 games and have given up 42. How the hell do they even have 3 wins? Pathetic.

Yikes, between work, focusing on the Blackhawks, and some personal issues, haven't been able to pay much attention to the USHL this season so far, so had no clue Fargo was that bad.

That's one helluva negative goal differential.

Dakota Sioux

Wild Time
Aug 19, 2005
JAMESTOWN,ND
I do have to agree. Cam Johnson has 237 shots on with 23 goals against. Brenden Jensen has 163 shots on with 19 goals against. How does that happen.
From what I saw there is no team chemistry at all. A bunch of individual play. They just flat out aren't very good. Won't waste my hard earned money on them again until they get their crap together, if that ever happens.

MNWild9

Feb 16, 2010
Minot,ND
From what I saw there is no team chemistry at all. A bunch of individual play. They just flat out aren't very good. Won't waste my hard earned money on them again until they get their crap together, if that ever happens.

I just hate how there always using a break out on the Powerplay. Plus no one shoots they just go for fancy passes. There is something missing though. Next time hopefully I can tickets.

Also there is a trade to be announced

Heading to Muskegon F Alex Toscano

Heading to Fargo F Frederik Tiffels

Dakota Sioux

Wild Time
Aug 19, 2005
JAMESTOWN,ND
I just hate how there always using a break out on the Powerplay. Plus no one shoots they just go for fancy passes. There is something missing though. Next time hopefully I can tickets.

Also there is a trade to be announced

Heading to Muskegon F Alex Toscano

Heading to Fargo F Frederik Tiffels
I heard Tiffels is pretty good and can put the bisquit in the basket. Obviously that is what the Force needs at this point.

herbst20

Jul 8, 2011
A shootout loss to Ceder Rapid.

Fargo actually dominated the 1st half of this game. It was almost as if Cedar Rapids wasnt awake. After going up 2-0, that is when the game turned around. Cedar Rapids woke up and controlled the play for the final 30 minutes, eventually striking quickly in the 3rd for 2 quick goals. The shootout went 8 rounds in which I think Birdsall only had to make 3 saves as the rest of the Fargo shooters missed the net. Cam Johnson get the nod in net as Jensen tweeked a skate in the morning skate and was unable to push off the one skate in warmups. I thought CJ Hayes was the best forward on the ice for Fargo most of the game.

MNWild9

Feb 16, 2010
Minot,ND
There was another transaction that wasn't announced anywhere it happened on the Nov. 12.

The Fargo Force have traded Gage Torrel to the Langley Rivermen of the BCHL in return for nothing.

Another draft pick traded for nothing.

MNWild9

Feb 16, 2010
Minot,ND
It was a tough loss to the Lancers. The Force did come out with a jump but the Lancers scored first. The Force answered with a goal and a second one. In the third the Lancers tied it. We loss with a goal scored while we were on the PowerPlay. The Lancers came in two on one and scored with a wrist shot that hit of the back crossbar and came right back out as if it hit the front cross bar. There was a question if it was a goal. The ref skated over to me to make sure what the call was. It did hit off the back crossbar. I felt bad that it was the winning goal but I did my job with telling the truth. I know the fans booed but that's why I'm there is to make sure the call is right (a extra eye staring at the net). It felt good to know I mattered in the game but it sucks that we lost.

The Lancers ended the game with a empty net goal.

MNWild9

Feb 16, 2010
Minot,ND
Finally a win at home. The Force came out strong and played a really good game. The were just throwing the puck to the net and getting rebounds. This is the best they have looked all season. They played as a team and made really good passes.

Jensen stopped 49 of 53 shots. Team USA almost tied it with a few seconds left. Good thing Jensen kept his pad in front of the line.

Its good to see them get a win before Thanksgiving. They really needed a boost.

MNWild9

Feb 16, 2010
Minot,ND
Roster Update: The Force have claimed defenseman Meirs Moore (Sioux City) off of waivers and have dropped forward Aaron Herdt.

Herdt hasn't played since the first of November. He went back to Moorhead's high school team but they had already given him a roster spot so they had to wait for someone to take his place.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad