Useless Thread MDCCXXXVII: The Final Chapter

Status
Not open for further replies.

PanthersPens62

Coach Nerd
Mar 7, 2009
Mike's Wheel Barrell
Milestone post 10,000!!!! :handclap:

My thanks to fellow LNGE'ers & posters across the various forums for making this such a fun place to visit each day. Special mentions to:

Ms. Meow (formerly Ms. Woof) for introducing me to HF almost a decade ago.

Solliloque of a Dogge (formerly Ser Woof) for being as big a Tiger & Serena fan as I.

GFOP/Mike/IX - You were the 1st poster I actually "noticed".....I appreciate your love of classical music/contemporary adult pop music & of course Rich Waltz! I forgive you for your hatred of the Pens. Keep dropping that knowledge!

Any and all Panthers & Pens fans across these forums

Metalhead Pens Fan for his humorous updates on what he ate, when he is bored and most importantly when he poops! :laugh:

The "Trumpies" on the Political Board for entertaining me with their interesting takes on life. Some people get wayyyyyy too upset by them...not I. (special shoutout to Guerzy for his awesome posts on inauguration morning)

KBIB - I don't care what anyone on the Baseball Board says....I love your posts and your loyalty to Kris Bryant

All the posters on the Football Board who partake in the weekly "Upset of the Week" & "Survivor" contests.

Those I did not specifically mention......my apologies & know that you are appreciated too! :nod:

Here's to the next 10,000! :cheers:

KareemTrustfund

Domiking Simon
Jun 19, 2012

My thanks to fellow LNGE'ers & posters across the various forums for making this such a fun place to visit each day. Special mentions to:

Solliloque of a Dogge (formerly Ser Woof) for being as big a Tiger & Serena fan as I.

GFOP/Mike/IX - You were the 1st poster I actually "noticed".....I appreciate your love of classical music/contemporary adult pop music & of course Rich Waltz! I forgive you for your hatred of the Pens. Keep dropping that knowledge!

Metalhead Pens Fan for his humorous updates on what he ate, when he is bored and most importantly when he poops! :laugh:

The "Trumpies" on the Political Board for entertaining me with their interesting takes on life. Some people get wayyyyyy too upset by them...not I. (special shoutout to Guerzy for his awesome posts on inauguration morning)
KBIB - I don't care what anyone on the Baseball Board says....I love your posts and your loyalty to Kris Bryant

All the posters on the Football Board who partake in the weekly "Upset of the Week" & "Survivor" contests.

Those I did not specifically mention......my apologies & know that you are appreciated too! :nod:

Wowzers, grazt yah boii

Reactions: PanthersPens62

MetalheadPenguinsFan

Sep 17, 2009
Canada

Gratz and glad I could help

Reactions: PanthersPens62
Sep 19, 2008
The Penguins haven't defeated Chicago since a 4-1 victory in Pittsburgh on March 30, 2014. Pittsburgh has lost seven of its past 11 games, but the prior six losses were on the road. The Penguins had won six in a row at home and took their first home loss in regulation this season.

ucanthanzalthetruth

#CatsAreCooked
Jul 13, 2013
Wowzers, grazt yah boii

You're alive?

Gratz

Reactions: Deficient Mode
Sep 19, 2008
[Chorus]
[Ill Will]
If ya real like me (like me)
Throw ya hoods in da air so da whole wide world can see (ay)
Last of a dying breed, Last of a dying breed, Last of a dying breed
And if ya real like me (like me)
Keep that thang on ya hip that's just da way that its gotta be
Last of a dying breed, Last of a dying breed,last of a dying breed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad