Game Player
Oct 22, 2010
Buffalo
way too early dude

320307846585516033.png

ucanthanzalthetruth

#CatsAreCooked
Jul 13, 2013
I'm only 10 years old but I listen to this music all the time and I love Johnny Cash. All my friends listen to new bad artists like Taylor Swift or Justin Bieber, but this is real music. Like if you agree!

Reactions: FinHockey

Hansen

tyler motte simp
Oct 12, 2011
Nanaimo, B.C.
To be fair, you have to have a very high IQ to understand Rick and Morty. The humor is extremely subtle, and without a solid grasp of theoretical physics most of the jokes will go over a typical viewer's head. There's also Rick's nihilistic outlook, which is deftly woven into his characterisation - his personal philosophy draws heavily fromNarodnaya Volyaliterature, for instance. The fans understand this stuff; they have the intellectual capacity to truly appreciate the depths of these jokes, to realize that they're not just funny- they say something deep about LIFE. As a consequence people who dislike Rick and Morty truly ARE idiots- of course they wouldn't appreciate, for instance, the humour in Rick's existencial catchphrase "Wubba Lubba Dub Dub," which itself is a cryptic reference to Turgenev's Russian epic Fathers and Sons I'm smirking right now just imagining one of those addlepated simpletons scratching their heads in confusion as Dan Harmon's genius unfolds itself on their television screens. What fools... how I pity them. And yes by the way, I DO have a Rick and Morty tattoo. And no, you cannot see it. It's for the ladies' eyes only- And even they have to demonstrate that they're within 5 IQ points of my own (preferably lower) beforehand.

Sep 19, 2008
asian korean boys dominate ow lmao there was an article on ESPN Magazine about how goo dkoreans were and how this girl used that big muscle ow girl to play OW and people accuse her of cheating. So much disrespect for girls in south korea re: gaming and ow. Good article everyone read it

Sep 19, 2008
https://kotaku.com/korean-woman-kicks-ass-at-overwatch-gets-accused-of-ch-1782343447

Meet Geguri. She’s 17 and very, very talented at Overwatch. She’s so good that after beating rivals during Nexus Cup qualifiers, other players accused her of cheating.

Update - June 22 6:30am: More details added blow.

Check out her stats. As PC Games N notes, playing as Zarya, she has a win rate of eighty percent and a KDA of 6.31. She’s new to the esports scene and one of the highest ranked Zarya players.

Korean site Inven reports that one thing that raised suspicion was the incredible accuracy with which she killed enemies. Check out this slowed down playback.

Sep 19, 2008
remember when @SoupyFIN threw a fit when i said i played games on pc, news flast more pole play games on pc than ps4 rofl get with the times oalsd man

Sep 19, 2008
Mike 疲れた-Today at 5:45 PM

dude

i need top make dinner in like 15 minutes

what else can you make in 15 minutes

i'm not going to stand at my stove for like 45 minutes making ctual food

Hammettf2b-Today at 5:45 PM

STOP BEING LAZY

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events